Chapter 12

•Technoblade•

I laid on the couch for about an hour, wide awake. I could here Dream already asleep, but my insomnia made it hard sometimes, actually a lot of the time.

I got up and looked out the window, it had a nice view of everything. It was about two in the morning right now but there were a lot of people out still, laughing and hanging with friends. I decided to go out for a bit, so I put a sweatshirt on and put the hood up, that way no one would recognize me.

I slowly crept out of the confining castle and darted for the main town. I saw Eret also sneaking out and it almost made me laugh. We waved to each other and continued on our paths. Soon enough I made it to the central part of the town and I couldn't help myself, I marveled at the sight. There were fairy lights and lanterns everywhere along with other decorations for the season.

I decided to walk around a bit more, since the place did look grand. Then someone bumped into my shoulder and I turned to see Niki there. "Techno! Are you okay?" She whisper yelled at me then motioning for three other people to come here.

It was Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur. They looked so out of place here. "We were going to meet with Dream tomorrow for the allegiance meeting, but we decided to come a bit early." Wilbur said, looking at a clock that said it was around four in the morning now. I just started walking towards the castle area, ignoring the judging stares of others. As soon as we reached the huge lawn area, Tommy spied a training area.

"Techno, can we duel?" He asked, eyes full of excitement. "I have a better place to do it, prepare to lose." I said in a teasing voice, his eyes lit up a bit more because of this.

"What are you doing awake?" Niki asked, looking at the bags under my eyes. "Uhh, being awake?" I answered. She sighed and Wilbur chimed in. "When was the last time you slept?" I thought about it for a while. "Two days? Nothing too bad." I said, but everyone just stopped walking. "Anyways, I'll go wake up Dream." I offered.

"Isn't he still asleep, it's literally four in the morning." Tubbo asked, but I still had a job to do from losing a certain bet, plus he couldn't hurt me too bad since I had a cast on my arm.

I led them to where Dream's room is located and told them to wait outside. I slowly walked in with a grin on my face. I saw Clay still asleep so I went up to him and mentally prepared myself. Then I smacked him in the head as hard as I could and ran away as he got up still sleep fatigued, but alert enough to attack.

"Wakey, wakey princey, you got visitors." I said, with a smile on my face. He rubbed the sleep form his eyes and put on some nice clothes, then he headed out to greet them. "Uhh, is everything okay in there big man?" Tommy asked. I nodded while grinning, but I had to run before he got revenge.

"Who is it? Oh, hello Wilbur." Dream greeted them, but glaring at me. "A pleasure." Wilbur replied.

"Techno, can we go train? Can Tubbo come?" I nodded and motioned for Tubbo and Tommy to follow. I led him to the inside training area and the two boys looked as surprised as I was when I first saw it. Then Tommy bolted in and picked up two swords.

He handed me one and kept the other. I looked at Tubbo, but he had a training bow with arrows that wouldn't hurt if they hit me, but would symbolized I lost. "Two against one." I said, confidently. They nodded and was about to count down when Phil appeared.

"I'll count down for you guys. Just don't kill each other." He started from five and once he reached one, Tommy went on the defensive and Tubbo fought offensively, which was a bit surprising. Every time I tried to get Tubbo off my back, Tommy would meet my sword with his shield and sword.

"This isn't too boring." I said, as I dead legged Tommy and looked at Tubbo. Just as I was about to poke my sword at him, Tommy threw the sword at my back, causing a little scratch to form. I stood there, before turning to Tommy with a glare. "OH SHIT, TUBBO RUN!" He shouted as he ran towards the door, Tubbo following. "Five, four, three." I gave them a head start before I would chase them down with a bow.

"Take it easy on them Techno." Phil asked, smiling. I smiled while shaking my head, then bolted out the door to find the troublesome teenagers.

I passed a confused Dream, Wilbur, and Niki while I chased them down the hall, then I passed Sapnap. He started to follow to and asked what was happening. "Chasing down the two blonde teenagers, want to help?" He nodded as I handed him the bow, which he was surprisingly good at. He hit Tommy, but it didn't even get a reaction from the boy. Instead, he took the practice bow and almost hit me in the face. I caught it by the stem and handed it to Nick. He started laughing as he lit one end of it on fire. This caused Tommy and Tubbo to stop and use their shield, though he never fired it and it defiantly made the boys in tackle range, so that's what happened, I tackled Tommy while Sapnap just high fived Tubbo. I ruffled Tommy's hair before the three we passed before showed up.

"Uhh, what happened and why is Phil praying for Tommy's safety?" Wilbur asked, laughing. I shrugged and pointed to Sapnap. "You're such an idiot." Dream said, chuckling.

"Alright, we're heading back to L'Manburg, Tommy and Tubbo are staying here along with Phil for a while. Then we have Bad and Skeppy coming to L'Manburg with us, that way we can't do anything to harm the others.

"Techno, can you show us our room?" Tubbo asked, putting a hand on the back of his head. "Uhh, I don't know where it is, but Dream does so I'll tag along while he shows you the way." I said as Clay motioned for us to follow him. They both started talking with each other, occasionally asking Dream some questions.

"Did you guys know Techno broke his arm?" He asked. Tommy and Tubbo looked so shocked. "Spoiler alert. No one needs to know that Dream." He then started lecturing me on how I should actually where my sling more, that way the bone would heal faster. It was pointless, no one could beat me even with one hand behind my back, unless were talking about Dream here. We walked in a peaceful silence until Tubbo spoke up.

"Hey Technoblade, do you know anyone named Scott Smajor?"