Chapter 8

Chapter 8
*5 YEARS LATER*
With three little children behind me, I strutted down the street hoping one of these days I'd bump I to Mr. Right. Paul and I never got back together, and we haven't talked in about three years. I'll admit, every now and then I catch myself thinking of the man I used to know, the one that'd never hurt me and would love me no matter what I did.
Paul got remarried to a beautiful lady named Rosa, but there marriage ended abruptly about a year or so ago.
Now, he remains a bachelor, somewhere in Scotland with a bunch of sheep. Glad I'm not there.
I was brought out of my daze by the impact of hitting a man in the shoulder.
"Oh I'm so-"

I stopped and looked up to see Paul.

"Paul-"

He didn't say anything but instead pulled me close and passionately kissed me.

"Paul, what are you doing?!?"

"I was wrong. I miss you so much. God I do."

I wriggled my eyebrows and crossed my arms across my chest.

"At least let me try again."

I sighed and walked away.

"One day you'll look to see I've gone for tomorrow may rain so I'll follow the sun."

He hummed the guitar part and continued singing.

"Please Mel."

"Take me to dinner. Then we can talk."

The kids giggled and I walked away a smile on my face.

"You won't regret this!" He shouted as I walked away.

I shook my head.

All I could think of was being in that bathroom along time ago painting pictures. And coming out to see Paul. I'll remember that till the day I die.

So that's the end!

Kinda sucky I know, but I hope you guys have enjoyed this trilogy, it was a lot of fun to write.

Love you guys and thanks for reading,

Kels 💕