Apologies

Hi everyone! Abby here :)

I'm just writing an update to apologise for the lack of updates. I'm finishing my final MOCK exams and then going into my WACE exams in a few weeks so haven't had much spare time for a while now. Hopefully once all this craziness is over, and my university applications and auditions are done I will be back to writing The Final Female for you all. I love this story too but have just been experiencing some writers block lately with everything going on and a lack of time. 

Thank you to everyone that has sent me lovely messages x I will get back to writing as soon as I can for you. The support for this book has blown me away, I never thought anyone would read my stuff so thanks :)

If any of you guys are also in your final year of school in this weird year that is 2020 I'm sending hugs aha. And anyone else that is struggling this year I'm sending love your way too! 

- Abby :)

p.s. My band and I, The Lilacs @thelilacswa just released our first single on spotify if you wanna give it a listen :) It's called Falling Through. It may not be the best thing in the world but it was just such a fun experience being in the studio and seeing something I wrote in my bedroom years ago come to life.