Chapter 4 Optional Scene

A/N: This scene sits after Chapter 4 of Milkshake Hearts. It is sexually explicit. You do not need to read this content to understand the main story, it is simply additional content for those that choose to read it.

Also, full disclosure, the author is a lesbian so if the straight sex is full of bad tropes it's the straight sex in media's fault because that is all the author knows about straight sex.

On to the smut!

————————————————

"Bedroom?"he queries, falling back into a series of intense kisses with her as theygradually make their way through the apartment and into his bedroom. He ends upguiding her gently to lie back on his bed, holding himself up by his arms oneither side of her head as he hovers over her. "So, I heard you had a certainfantasy..." he starts, and she gives a breathless laugh as she reaches up to pullhim down against her, bringing their lips together again.

She knows she isn't strong enough to truly pull him down like that, and he's still holding himself up slightly so his full weight isn't pressing down on her, but she likes that he let her do it anyway.

She lets her hands start wandering around his back, feeling his muscles move and flex as he slowly shifts his kisses from her mouth, across her cheek and down to her jaw before he progresses down her neck. She's at least slightly convinced she needs to stay quiet because she knows his apartment walls are thin as shit, but she lets herself gasp softly when she feels his teeth ever so gently graze against her collarbone and tries to file a mental note to remember the noise thing a little later on.

"No marks, I'm low on concealer," she tells him, a thought popping into her mind, and he openly laughs in response.

"Okay, not this time, promise," he reassures her a moment later, pulling himself up on his hands again and rotating slightly so he is only lying half on her, half on the bed, "can I?"

His hands move around behind her back, searching for the clasp on her bra, giving her the rest of the unspoken content of his sentence. She nods, pulling herself away from the bed as much as she can manage while still lying down to give him room. He fumbles, though, letting out a frustrated huff when his fingers slip off the clasp for the third time.

"Hey, it's not like I can undo it one-handed, and I have like fifteen years' practice," she reassures him, and somehow it must help, because she feels him successfully pull the clasp apart a moment later. He laughs lightly at himself in response, smiling sweetly at her as he moves his hands up to the straps to pull them down off her shoulders. She helps him the rest of the way, pulling it off and tossing it across the room. She'll worry about it later.

His eyes don't leave hers but his hand moves, resting first just below the base of her ribcage before it starts sliding up towards her left breast. He pauses again, searching her eyes momentarily for any sense of hesitation, before finally cupping her breast gently in his hand. His thumb stretches upwards to brush against her nipple a moment later and it spurs her on to pull him down into a kiss again. For her part, she lets one of her own hands travel down and into his back pocket, gripping his ass and pushing with just enough pressure to suggest, but not force, him to push his hips against her own. She feels rather than hears his vocal response as a rush of air against her mouth, although she is very quickly distracted as she feels his erection press against her through his jeans at the same time as he lightly pinches at her nipple. She's pretty sure she moans for real, this time, although her main thought process leads her away from analysing her own reaction to instead place her other hand between their bodies at his button.

"That can't be comfortable," she mumbles, as a half-hearted explanation when she feels him react with a slightly rougher kiss, halfway off the side off her mouth.