Part 11

I wake up again to morning sickness, I go downstars. Grabbing the stuff to make french toast and bacon out. Ondreaz comes downstairs and hugs me, he flips me around to face him and kisses me.

"Well good morning to you, Handsome" I say

"Good Morning my beautiful wife to be" Ondreaz says

"Oh my god, we have we egt married tomorrow!" I say excited

"Yup and I took a week off of work starting monday"(its sunday)

"Oh, We get to have us time" I say

"Yes, we...do" he says kissing me

I kiss him back, he carries me up the stairs and lays me on the bed. He walks over, shut and locks the door. He walks back to me climbing on top of me kissing my neck, to my chest, back to my neck, and to my lips.
(YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AFTER DAT)

I get up and take a shower, as im getting out I reach for a towel and I see Ondreaz staring.

"What?, girl you fine" Hey says

I roll my eyes dry off, and get dressed. I go downstairs and make breakfast. Ondreaz comes down and hugs me and kisses me. Then I remember he has to leave after lunch because we cant see each other on wedding nights.

We eat, I do my dishes. After I do the dishes we go to the gym. We workout for about 2.5 hours. We leave there, go home and shower and it's time for him to leave.

"I don't want to go, I want to stay witchu" Ondreaz wines

"We will be married tomorrow, you'll be fine without me for one night" I say

"Fine, I will" Hey says kissing me

He takes an overnight bag with his clothes and stuff in it and I run upstairs to try my dress on. I got pregnant so I don't know if my dress still fits.
MY DRESS: