part 12

It's wedding day! I wake up smiling. The wedding is in a few hours, the makeup and hair crew shows up. They do my hair like this:

They do my makeup like this:

After they are done I slip into my dress and we head to the wedding

After they are done I slip into my dress and we head to the wedding. We start the reception.
The flower girls go, then the bridesmaids and their dates go, then the ring bear.

I start to walk down the isle with my dad holding my arm. He looks at me teary eyed. We get to Ondreaz at the end of the isle. He looks at ondreaz,

"Take care of my daughter" he says as he lets go of my arm and puts my hand in Ondreaz's.

Its time for vows.

Ondreaz says his. (I am only writing Genive's POV)

It's my turn for vows:
"Ondreaz, When I met you in that cafe my heart was beating out of my chest. I thought I would never see you again. When I found out you were the one I was marrying, I felt relieved it was someone I knew and not some stranger. Now almost a year later I am marrying the love of my life and I am also pregnant with twins. Now I am sure that I will never be alone again and that I will always be loved. From now, tomorrow, and forever I will love and cherish you in sickness, in health, in lows and highs. Till death I will love you, Even after death."

After that we kiss and party till midnight at our wedding. After the wedding he picks me up, takes me to our room. He kisses me and slides my dress off. He lays it flat on the bench at the end of our bed. He comes back and I take his suit jacket off unbutton his shirt and slide it all off. I reach down and unbutton his pants while kissing him. He takes his pants off and his boxers. I push him over and cover him with the blankets and go to the end of our bed and crawl under the blankets up to him and start to play with his you know. I get him hard and climb to his face and kiss him as he kisses me and slides it in. At this point im on top of him and we are not having sex. We are making love as a married couple. We make love all night long and eventually go to sleep.