2

Jaeden's POV

Right now I'm in 3th period, Social Studies. I'm sitting in the back because why not, and I was zoned out reading, Carrie. "Jaeden" I ignored. "JAEDEN!" I came out of my daze. "Put the book away, and answer the question." I rolled my eyes and dropped it into my bag. "Now, what region are we located in?" I sat there for a second thinking about my answer.

"western" I mumbled. "what was that?" my teacher asked. "WESTERN" I repeated louder than i meant to. He thankfully ignored my shouting. I could already tell I wasnt going to enjoy the 'school' part of school this year. The sound system made a beep.

JAEDEN MARTELL PLEASE REPORT TO THE ATTENDANCE DESK.

Thank god I thought to myself. I walked down the hall to the, what I hoped, was where the office was. I saw a principal non looking material man sitting at the desk. He had airpods in, nodding his head. "Hello?" I asked. My old principal was very different from this one already.

"Hello! I'm principle Thomas!" He anncounded as he took his airpods out.

"cool." Was all i said. He gave me a weird look.

"so.. how can I help you?" I asked.

"Well since you're new here, I thought you might want help getting to know this school"

"okay?" I was very confused.

"So my FAVORITE student is going to show you around school." He told me ratherly excited.

He left the room and brought out a tall, curly headed, perfect body boy into the room. The boy seemed annoyed.

"This is Wyatt, hes going to help you this week."

"Uh nice to meet you.. wyatt"

"Same." His voice was soft. "I'm giving you two perrmission to skip the rest of this period to help out jaeden." Mr. Thomas told us.

Wow that's .. weird.

Me and Wyatt walked out of his office.

"Sorry you have to do this, if you just want to go to class and leave me thats fine." I told him.

"Its ok, I dont mind skipping the end of this period."

"oh.. ok."

It seemed kind of awkward between us... At first. He showed me around school, pretty cool i guess. We were walking through Hall 2, Wyatt stopped walking. "im gonna go grab something from my locker." He told me. "ok." I didnt really care..

I followed him to his locker and I stood there while i waited. He opened his locker and I think he accidently open it to far revealing his 5SOS pictures on the inside, because he quickly jerked it away from me so I couldnt see it. "5SOS? You a fangirl?" "wtf no! what are you talking about." I could hear the hesitation in his voice. "Dont worry theyre my favorite band, but putting it in your locker is a little to much, dont you think?" I laughed. "Yeah i guess." He mumbled. "Whats your favorite song? Wait no, lets say our favorite song at the same time." "okay"

"1"

"2"

"3!"

"Why wont you love me!" We both yelled in unison.

We both laughed uncontrolably. I have no idea why. "You have great taste in music ma'am."

"Ayo its WYATT!" "Wow never wouldve guessed." I replied sarcastically, both of us still laughing.

The bell rang singaling us that, the moment was over.

"Whats your next class?" I asked. "Chemistry." "AYO ME TOO"

"ayo, ayo is my thing." He said in a cut- i mean soft tone.

(skippin to LuNCH!)

Wyatt's POV

I walked in the cafeteria and sat where i usally sit. I dont know what to call it.. uh, the 'popular kid table?' Anyway, I had a good time with Jaeden in chemistry ... and Jack, i guess. Me and Jack have history.. but im not going to think about that.. um chile- anyways sooo. I saw Jaeden walk into the lunch room and I motioned him to come sit with us. He came over and I'm pretty sure his first thought was he didnt want to sit with all the jocks. "im gonna go sit with Jack." he whispered to me. I felt my stomach sink. Uh but why?! "oh.. ok." There was more sadness in my voice than i intended there to be. Jaeden walked away and sat next to Jack. "aww how adorable. your in love with the new kid." Sophia butted in rudely. "Shut up." I saidi, taking a bite into my sandwhich. "Thats gay." I replied.

A/N WOWOOW 728 WORDS

lemme know what ya'll think so far.