6

Jaeden's pOV

Day 2 of hell.

I walked to my locker, putting my bag in there and a piece of paper had fallen out onto the ground. I was about to pick it up. But jACK got to it first. "Hey!" He said as he picked up the small paper. "hi."

"What's this?"

"no clue."

Jack opened the note and read aloud: "Meet me at the football field after school. WHO GAVE THIS TO YOU??" He seemed very excited about it. I have no idea why.

"Don't ask me."

"Well its obviously someone you know."

"I litteraly only know two people at this school, You and Wy-." I remembered last night. Shit.

"att? Wyatt? I doubt it was Wyatt, right?" Jack asked confused.

"I doubt it." I awkwardly laughed it off and took the paper out of Jack's hands and shoved it into my locker.

The warning bell rang, signaling us to go to our classes.

"See you at lunch i guess."

"SEE YOU!" Jack shouted as he ran down the hall.

*lunch*

Wyatt's PoV

Of course it was me. I put the note in his locker. I had a dream last night about Jaeden and it made me realize how much i love him. His laugh is absolutely adorable and his eyebrow scar is the cutest thing ever. I asked him to meet me near the football field or something. I dont really remember. I  think I was still drunk when I wrote it because I dont even remember writing it.

But I still put it in his locker.

What exactly am I going to say to him. I will probably tell him how I feel.

I sat down across from Jack since Jaeden wasn't at lunch yet. Jack seemed to not be thrilled that I sat next to him.
"AYo Jack."
"what."
Someone's grumpy today.
"What's up your ass today."
He rolled his eyes at me and ignored.
I guess know might be the time I should tell you about me and Jack's past.
When we were in 9th grade we went to a party and we're both drunk. Obviously. Me and Jack starting um.. making love? The next day I completely ghosted him as for I didn't actually like him. I was drunk as fuck that night. He's basically hated me ever since.
a few minutes pasted and Jack finally spoke up "Do you know where Jaeden is?"
"I have no clue, have you seen him today?"
"Only at his locker. Some girl gave him a note telling him to meet her somewhere."
Me? I started tensing up.
"Oh.. is he going to meet her?"
"I think so."
I relaxed a little.
"I'll be right back." i told Jack
"k."

I went into the bathroom and I could hear a girl crying. I was confused at first because she's in the boys restroom but than i felt bad.
I knocked on the stall lightly.
"are you okay?" I asked in the nicest way possible.
The girl stopped.
"wyatt?" I heard a familiar voice say.
"Yeah?"
"go away." It was Jaeden.
"Jae, what's wrong??"
"I said go away."
"I'm not gonna go away until you tell me."
He started crying lightly. "Jae?"
"don't call me that."
Two people are grumpy today.
I stood there for a few seconds trying to figure out how to help.
I crawled under the stall door.
"WYATT!"
I put my hands on his shoulders.
"what is wrong Jae."

Jaeden's POV

"what is wrong Jae." Wyatt said as he placed his hands on my shoulders. I kind of felt bad that I wasn't telling him. I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest. He imminently wrapped his arms around me. "You can talk to me." I let go of him. "I .. Wyatt ... I think i'm .. gay." I told him while looking down at my feet. "what's so wrong with that Jae?!" he asked me. "No one will accept me. I'm very confused and I- I don't know what to do and..." i kept mumbling on about what was happening. I kept thinking about last night and if he really meant it.

Wyatt's PoV
Wow. He's gay. I felt really happy that he had told me, but i couldn't stand seeing him cry over such a stupid concept. If i'm being 100% honest, everyone thinks I'm straight. Expect Jack of course, so i don't know what it would feel like to come out to other people.
As the boy was crying I grabbed both of his hands, causing him to look up into my eyes.
"I'm here for you." I assured him.
He stood up, still holding onto my hands. Our faces became inches apart, with a small gap into between them.
I noticed him break eye contact and look down at my lips.

Jaeden's pOV

I looked down at his lips, breaking our long eye contact. I was about the kiss him, but than I realized it would be a bad idea. I let go of one of his hands and wipes my tears. "We should go back to lunch." I told him. "I mean we don't have to.." "I want to." Not really I just didn't want to waste my time on him. He hugged me really tight for a while and I finally hugged him back which caused him to hug me even tighter. We were stood like that for what felt like hours but it was probably not even a minute.

I let go and he let go as well and just smiled at me. I smiled back at him and we walked out of the stall and back to the cafeteria.

(A/N OMGG 930 WORDS!! I made this during study hall 😏)