7

Wyatt's POV

We walked back to lunch together and sat down across from Jack.

"You found him!!" Jack observed. "Yeah I did." I stated and smirked at Jaeden.

Jack gave us a weird look. "Are you guys going to the spring dance." He questioned. "Probably." I replied. "Probably not." Jaeden informed at the same time as me. "ok well, I want to ask Finn but like I dont wanna get rejected." "I can try and say some thing to him." I spoke as started to stand up "Really you'd do that for me?" Jack pleaded. "Yeah of course, Ill be right back" I walked over to where Finn always sits and sat next to him. "Hey Finn." "Sup" he answered taking a bite out of his apple. "You going to the dance next week?" I asked him. "Yeah if I get a date, but all the hot girls have already been asked." Girls? "Any guys catching your eye?" I questioned him, trying to get him to say 'Jack.' "No, I'm not going with a dude, why? You want me?" he smirked.

"Ew no! But I do know someone who does want you!"

Finn rolled his eyes, "Like who?"

"Jack Grazer!"

Finn's eyes wondered over to where the curly headed boy was sitting. He seemed to just stare at him, not answering my question.

Finn's POV

"Jack Grazer!" He's seriously interested in me? I'm such a douche to him. I mean, he is adorable, with his tousled chestnut hair and amber tinted eyes, but there is no way I'm going to talk to him or date him or anything. My popularity would sky rocket... downwards. Actually, I guess I could talk to him. or not. I DONT KNOW!

"FINN!!!" I snapped out of my gaze. "what!" I yelled. "Quit staring at him and answer me!" I realized I had been staring in Jack's direction the whole time.

Jack's POV

I looked over to see if Wyatt was talking to Finn and I saw him staring at me, I gave him an awkward smile and he kept staring so I looked away hoping for him to stop.

Wyatt's POV

"HELLO?" I finally snapped. "Sorry, what did you ask me?" Finn dumbly replied.

"I didn't ask you anything, I told you that Jack has a crush on you!"

"oh, I'm good."

Jaeden's POV

Wyatt came back over and sat down next to me, his leg making contact with mine which gave me a fluttery feeling in my stomach. "What did he say? What did you say?" Jack went on. "He.. uh.. said no." Wyatt hesitated his sentence. I could see the sadness bubble up in Jack's eyes, it was hard to see him like that. He deserves someone better than Finn, he is so pure and innocent I feel bad for him. Jack didn't respond to Wyatt and just sat there looking him in the eyes, about to cry at rejection.

He stood up quickly and went out of the lunch room. I looked over at Finn and saw him looking at us. I gave him a mean look and he looked away from us almost immediately. "I feel really bad for Jack, Finn seems like an asshole." I told Wyatt. "He can be." Wyatt moved closer to me and I looked down at my lap and I started fiddling with my hands. He reached for my hand but I moved it before he made contact. Instead he put his hand on my thigh and I just sat there looking dumb like always.

The Bell Rang

Thank God, I stood up grabbing my backpack. "Wait." Wyatt said, grabbing my hand. I didnt let him hold it though. "Do you want to come over later?" He asked. "Um.. m-maybe I'll let you know later." I 'assured.' "Oh.. ok." He sounded disappointed.