4

*4 hours later*

I was laying on my bed listening to 5SOS. Completely drunk. I felt numb.

i picked up my phone and called Jaeden on Instagram.

Jaeden's POV

I was about to fall alseep but than my phone started buzzing like crazy. I was so tired but i rolled over and checked my phone.

Incoming call from wyattoleff

What the hell.

I answered the call. "uh hi wyatt?"

"Hey Jae! You should come over."

I groaned. "It's like really late."

"SO?! COME OVER!!" He seemed very, i dont know.. different...

"I guess." I really didnt want to go, but I wanted to make sure he was okay. "I'll be over in 10." I hung up and sat there for a few minutes than decided to get up. I was very very tired. I threw on a hoodie and sweatpants and went out through my window, even though my mom probaly wasnt home yet.

I walked to Wyatt's house. I only knew where it was because i passed it on my way home from school and saw him outside. I was at his house and i was about to knock but than i realized that would be stupid. I took my phone out to text Wyatt. I heard someone yell "JAEDEN." I looked over and didnt see anyone so i walked in the direction of the voice and looked at the window and saw Wyatt looking at me through the window. creep. "Climb the tree." I looked over at the tree and tried my best to get up it. I stepped on the branch next to his window and almost fell but he reached outside and grabbed my waist. I was very surprised that he was strong enough to lift me in. "Thanks i almost died." I felt uncomfortable because he was still holding onto my waiste from when he pulled me onto his room. "um." He let go of me. "so what do you want to do?" "I was thinking we could play video games or watch a movie." "Wyatt, its 12pm, on a school night." "Yeah and your here. SO why does it matter." "whatever, lets watch a movie because I'm tired." "alrighty." I sat on the end of his bed and took out my phone.

Wyatt got up to get the remote and i noticed he could barely walk. "Wyatt, are you ok?"

"I'm fine babe." he grabbed the remote and sat down next to me, leaving a small gap apart.

what. I just sat there not knowing what to say. We sat there in silence for what felt like eternity. "I'm gonna go home..."

Before I knew it I he closed the gap in between our thighs and we was right up against my side. Not gonna lie I liked that. I turned my head and saw him staring at me, our faces inches apart. He leaned in and touched his lips to mine. I kissed back of course. But than I figured out why he was acting like this. I could taste it in his mouth. I pulled away. "Your fucking drunk."