3

(after school)

Jack's POV

I sat in my room finshing up my homework. I thought about the new kid, he seemed really nice and i enjoyed meeting someone new. Surprisingly i didnt get bullied today. If you cant already tell, I'm gay. I get called a fag ALL THE TIME. At this point it doesnt even bother me, its just so annoying. Well actually something did bother me, last week Finn called me it when he walked past my locker. That bothers me. Alot. I have an enormous crush on Finn. He's just so adorable! His hair, his smile, his voice.. EVERYTHING. He's 101% perfect. But I know I dont have a chance. There were roomers at one point that he was gay, but those are obviosly not true.

Jaeden's POV

I walked home from school thinking about Wyatt and Jack. It's nice knowing people already on my first day. I was actually excited to tell my mom about my day when I got home.

I walked inside and didnt see my mom anywhere. I went to the kitchen to get some chips and i saw a note,

Went to go get groceries - mom

No she didnt. She's probaly out seeing some guy.

Im used to it so I didnt really care, i got the house to myself.

I went into my room and listened to some 5SOS, doodling in my notebook not knowing what to do.

my phone lit up so I put down my pen and looked at my phone.

wyattoleff started following you

Ah nice. He's researching me. I followed him back and continued doodling.

wyattoleff: Hi!

Wyatt POV

I wanted to get to know Jaeden since he was the only person I knew who also liked 5SOS. I decided to find his instagram, it was probably something dumb like, savage_jae. I searched up 'jaedenmartell' and i couldnt find it. I was kinda disapointed. Than i remember that Mr. Thomas told me his full name, Jaeden Wesley Martell. So i tried that. nothing. I was about to give up but than i just tried jaedenwesley and found an account with him as the profile pic. I hesitated but than followed him and kind of scrolled thorugh his page.

jaedenwesley started following you

I smiled at the notification. I decided to DM him. (wyatt slidin into those DM's 😏)

jaedenwesley: Hi stalker!

wyattoleff: stalker?

jaedenwesley: you liked a post from when I was 13 dumbo

OOPS.

wyattoleff: oh uh

jaedenwesley: its fine i dont really care

wyattoleff: oh ok

seen.

Well now what. I was bored. I took a bottle out of my back a gulped it. No not water. I dont even know what I drink so much. Its unhealthy. I think.