The World Ending: 2%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

 PLEASE VOTE

.....

What is a wooden privacy screen? .. You may ask later in the chapter .. well here is what it is..

 well here is what it is

......

"we suck at this, can't we just leave this to Lance or Keith .. I mean, how could we even shoot arrows inside a building" Pidge mumbled as she missed all three shots in a row after them practicing for a good couple hours now. She was twenty years old and was found by Shiro two months ago before he brought her back to his camp of survivors who happily took her in. She had fair skin with cute freckles dotted over her cheeks and nose. Round nerdy glasses with fake lenses hide the freckles mostly. She had short soft hazel hair ending at her shoulders and big bright pretty hazel eyes. She was slightly short but held a true women shape. 

"As long as you don't tell Keith we gave up, he got hunting skills that decent with a bow but he hates how Lance is better with a bow and is hoping we'll be able to outshine Lance with us" Shiro sighed as he helped hang the bow back up. Shiro was twenty two years old and slight above average height. He had pale skin showing his Japanese's but he spoke perfect English from living in a small town within England since he was five. He had a pink scar over his nose and a metal robotic prothetelic right arm that charged up by sun slight. Smooth midnight black hair pushed back with a fluffy white tuff and stern but gentle grey eyes. 

"Great, so we being pulled into the rival in the long shot" Pidge huffed as she stretched a little, her survivor knight that was in its scabbard/sheath strapped to her belt clearly seen while her vest didn't raise high enough to show any skin. 

"Seems so, Its rather sad how you've only been here for two months and already know we the refs between them two" Shiro mumbled as he rubbed his neck, his own army knife in its scabbard/sheath tied to his belt hoop. 

"so, why are we going on on a med run at the hospital together. I mean, I know I'm a newbie but why is it labelled under my test run. We've been on two supply runs already to give me a live test and I did went .. didn't I" Pidge asked as she walked over to Shiro who turned to her as she came to a stop before him. 

"Its just training, since I found you first it makes us partners now. We a team and well for the first six months I meant to be teaching you survival skills and how this camp works. After six months, you won't be seen as a newbie anymore. Just hold out a little longer, I trust your skills and I trust you so don't think I'm looking down on you because I'm not" Shiro explained as he placed an arm on her shoulder, trying his best to not look down her vest and notice her black bra that went well with her black vest. Their height differences really did make things difficult sometimes.