The World Ending: 10%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"And goodbye Archie" Lance grinned as he, Pidge and Shiro stood at the end of the track that lead to the labs walls at the top of the grassy hill. 

"We all at agreement of I was right over not trusting him .. right?" Shiro asked with his arms crossed as he stayed looking up the hill.

"Yes, now lets take the slightly route back home to make sure we're not being followed" Pidge sighed as she rubbed her neck.

It took them a couple days to walk Archie back to the hill that sat the labs walls and well it meant two days of them acting all nice and harmless while pretending to fall for Archie small tricks. Of course they never gave him any real information and planned out their answers in secret, Archie thinking he turned them into fools while he gone to report back. 

"We should walk among the old river path. Its a nice walk and it goes on forever, even threw the city where our camp is. Unless you knew the path to take off, no one would know if we kept walking or turned off for it" Lance answered as they turned around, heading back on the road around the edge of the bottom of the hill.

"Sounds good to me, I mean Kolivan and Veronica gave us a two week deadline to return before they mark us as dead. They knew we'll most likely have to drop the guy sent from the labs walls off first before heading back a longer route. I just hope Keith got sent on a mission instead of being stuck with Kolivan and Veronica working together" Shiro mumbled as he stretched his human arm a little while walking.

"I don't understand it, I thought you guys told me that Veronica runs the base but why dose Kolivan give out orders as well" Pidge replied slightly confused, she met with Kolivan more then she ever heard over Veronica.

"My big sister is the leader of the camp, she has been for awhile when it started with just six of us before she grew it out into the camp it is now. But Kolivan, he was in the army and well he wants to help protect those in camp. He's use to giving orders and not taking them, so Veronica gave him a boss tittle. He works on things outside the camp like when we go out on mini scouting or hunting while my sister works on things within the camp. They half the duties in a sense" Lance explained with a small smile, swinging his arms as they walked.

"Makes sense, that why I report to Kolivan more because he gives us the duties for our outside missions. I'll only see Veronica if I worked within the camp or something was wrong" Pidge mumbled as the other two males nodded in agreement.

"It was funny at first when Kolivan first came to the camp, he and my sister was always fighting and crashing heads together since they couldn't agree. It was a little scary seeing two beasts try and fight for power but then a truce was made thanks to Keith" Lance grinned and Pidge turned to Shiro for more answers.

"Keith was solo, like you were when I found you. I brought him back to camp and due to his fighting skills he was a big help. Kolivan respected him while Veronica clearly crushed over him but Keith got hurt, taken by other survivors. Veronica and Kolivan joined up and planned a way to save him together, of course that was me and Lance being sent with them to save him but it worked. Keith was the reason the two found a way where they could work together and still work in their own styles. Not long after that Keith also made a move on veronica and they started dating" Shiro explained with a small smile and Pidge gave a small nod.