The Word Ending: 14%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Shiro was the first to find Lance and Matt within the car, giving a slight knock to wake them up and holding back a laugh when he noticed he made them jump. He stepped back as Lance started rubbing sleep out of his eyes before looking out the window. His eyes growing wide in pure joy and relief.

"SHIROO" Lance cheered, opening the door without thinking and falling out like an idiot making Shiro chuckle as he stood watching.

"How are you feeling, are you badly hurt" Shiro asked with a caring smile, concern in his eyes as he looked the younger male over.

"I'll live, where Pidge is she ok .. why isn't she laughing at me for falling out" Lance replied with a small smile, worry filling his eyes as he noticed Pidge wasn't beside Shiro. 

"She safe, just a little slow and sore. We didn't get much sleep last night" Shiro sighed, a weak smile on his lips as he rolled his shoulders a little. He and pidge manage to lead the group with guns who wore lab walls uniforms and was mostly soldiers. But they had to walk rather far and it took them most of the night to reach back to the shopping area before resting in an old shop and hurrying over to the car park.

"Oh my, you sly dog Shiro" Lance grinned goofily, playfully hitting Shiro arm as his mind went dirty.

"Stop whatever you may be thinking becuase I can clearly promise it didn't happen. Unlike you two, I can smell what you two seem to did" Shiro replied, crossing his arms over his chest as he glanced to Matt.

"We didn't do as much as you think we did. It seems this cheery-boy here got excited over my kiss and well I lent him my hand and well we just rubbed ours together to release ourselves. I'm not stupid enough to screw someone without protection, I'm infected like you" Matt huffed back, rolling his eyes as Shiro clearly didn't trust him.

"Wha .. Y-You can smell w-what w-we d-did ... Oh god" Lance muttered in horror as his face turned bright red and hid his face in his hands.

"We only did hand jobs, nothing to be embarrassed over. I mean, don't you use your right hand to jack off when you get a woody in the mornings" Matt replied without any delicately making Lance squeak in reply.

"Enough, lets move on from this conversation. I don't really care for it and Lance isn't one to speak over such a subject like this so openly" Shiro spoke up, Lance nodding in agreement while Matt just placed his hands up in surrender.  

"Its good to see you alive Shiro, I wasn't sure what to expect after finding the note about you guys trying to lead the guys away" Lance said with a friendly smile, calming down now.

"Its good to see you ok, we tried getting to you but our rescue plan didn't go as well as we wanted" Shiro nervously smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well Its not like my plan not to fall threw a window went well either" Lance joked as he opened his arms, ready to give up one of his limited hugs.

"This one can be free" Shiro offered as he opened his arms and Lance wasted no time leaping forward and hugging Shiro since he didn't get many free hugs.

"Oooh, I am not letting go for a good two hours" Lance grinned cheekily, he clearly was enjoying his free hug.

"Urr Lance, your um hands are a little too low for my liking .. that not even my back anymore" Shiro awkwardly spoke up as he felt a pair of hands relax on his butt.

"Shiro, my hands are on your upper back .. see" Lance answered in a small voice as he tapped where his hands were on Shiro shoulder blade. 

"Pidge, I swear to god if I ask Lance to glance down and find your hands on my rear end" Shiro spoke in a dad tone while Lance gave a slight chuckle.

"It could also be the new guy, he a bit of a pervert" Lance whispered, keeping his eyes closed since he didn't want to open them to find Matt being the one touching Shiro up.

"Not me this time" Matt shot back, leaning on the car with his arms crossed.

"Guilty" Pidge giggled making Lance open his eyes to meet with her hazel ones and her hands on shiro butt.

"Hey Pidgey" Lance smiled, glad to see her alive and well.

"Hi, how you holding up. It seems you got stuck with a pervert who might out perv you" Pidge whispered with a goofy grin, not removing her hands from Shiro.

"You heard that" Lance whispered back.

"I was right here, don't need to be infected super hearing to have heard that" Pidge answered and Lance gave a small nod.

"By the way, those who are infected do still have super hearing and can hear you both whimpering" Matt spoke up, Shiro nodding as he looked to Matt.

"Lance, break up the hug .. its getting wired now" Shiro spoke up and Lance gave a understanding nod.

"Its cool, I'll just go for my pidge hug now" Lance replied as he broke from the hug, Shiro stepping out the way before Lance ran at Pidge and scooped her up.

"HELLO" Lance cheered, spinning her around a little as she laughed a little.

"Yes, I'm not dead so put me down before I kill you" Pidge smirked making Lance chuckle. 

"I'm Shiro and the one most likely patting Lance head like a dog is Pidge, thank you for helping our friend" Shiro smiled kindly as he held his hand out to Matt who glanced to see Pidge patting Lance head as he lowered her down.

"Matt and I hope you don't mind if I walk along you three but don't expect me to join you camp. I'm just going in that direction" Matt replied with a small smile, shaking shiro human hand but taking notice over his robotic one. 

"We better head out, as much as I'll love to laze around. It won't be long until they noticed we didn't go in the direction we lead them. We gonna have to warn the camp over the lab walls" Pidge sighed as she stood with a hand on her hip, looking to Shiro before freezing as she glanced to Matt.

"The lab walls are after us" Lance asked in shock.

"Seems so, they must really want to find out where the camp is or found out we lied to them over some facts" Shiro frowned, running a hand threw his hair.

"Well then, why don't we get going already" Matt smiled, his eyes staying locked on Pidge who stared back at him.