The World Ending: 11%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"LANCE!" Pidge screamed in horror as the tall Cuban fell threw the glass window on the building ceiling, a yelp leaving his lips as he fell straight down.

"Pidge, keep back" Shiro yelled, pulling the shorter women back and wrapping his arms around her waste to keep her back as she went to reach a hand out to help their friend. 

"S-Shiro, we have to go help him" Pidge weakly spoke, her eyes wide as she looked to the broken window to the mall, no sunlight shined threw the fifthly windows making it pitch dark down there.

"Pidge .. listen to me" Shiro demanded, lowing his head to be by her ear.

"He might still be alive" Pidge shot back, shaking in Shiro hold out of fear for lance fate.

"He is, I can still smell him. We going to save him but we must find a way to the door to this floor, we don't know the drop from here and its too dangerous to just jump in without having a real exit. I need you to calm down for me, we not going to leave him to die like most would" Shiro whispered calmly, keeping a tight hold around her knowing she needed someone right now while her mind went into panic.

All three of them should have still been on the path by the river but that all changed when they heard gunshots in the distance from behind. The path they've been walked down all day before camping up for the night, someone was behind them and the gunshot was close enough for Shiro to smell out the figures. 

Taking Pidge hand as she took Lance hand, Shiro being the only one to smell or hear any zombies ahead gave him the more skilled one to lead them threw the dark. Kicking their small fire out before pulling them along behind him and out threw the small split path that lead to a shopping area. 

They found a slope and walked up, not smelling anything rotten or hearing anything else close by made it safer then going onwards. They noticed something hard under their feet like concrete and guessed they were in a car part or something. 

It wasn't until Lance woke up as the sun was rising giving them enough light to see around and be seen from a distance that they found themselves in a shopping area. Standing on a rather big building that mostly covered one side of the street. Grass and vines grown along and they noticed it was a mall. 

Lance walked ahead without thinking to see if he could see anyone in the distance, making sure whatever used guns in the night didn't come to a stop close by. Pidge and Shiro waking up not long after, the cold air making them all drift in and out of sleep.

Of course, Pidge and Shiro noticed the slope seemed to be the open grass ahead beside the mall and railings around the edge of the mall all rusting or broken apart, some clearly stolen for some reason. 

They all agreed to keep moving, to cut threw the area before walking round the river until they returned to the camp. But that when Lance stepped forward and they found out the ceiling had windows, windows they just stepped without knowing it before a cracking nose was heard and Lance fell in without much warning. 

"Sorry" Pidge whispered, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. She calmed herself down, her brain no longer in panic and she was back to her normal self ready to help.