thirteen | lana grubbs

                              CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

↪LANA GRUBBS↩

"I'M JUST SAYING," JJ defended, "I don't understand why you don't at least try with her. She clearly likes you. She's like, 'Oh, John B'." he moaned out, doing a very bad impression of Kie once again.

Lyssa put a paused to her drawing, watching the two boys in the front banter with careful eyes, making sure they didn't say nothing offensive about Kie, because she won't hesitate to slap either aside the head.

"Is that what she does?" John B rhetorically questioned, rolling his eyes. He was entirely done with JJ and his bullshit about Kie possibly liking him more than a friend.

"She's sketching about you diving, and then she kissed you." he ranted.

"She kissed me on the cheek," he corrected him. "It's not like we were makin' out. I can't say the same for Lizzy, she literally has more of a chance with Kie than I ever will."

Lyssa groaned internally, clamping her book shut. One because of her horrible nickname they adapted for her when they became friends in third grade was used again, and two because they were still on about her kiss with Kie (although she'll be lying to herself if she said she didn't want to kiss Kie again). "Damn right and Johnny it was a dare." she remarked.

JJ glanced back at her, chuckling before turning his attention back to John B. "Low-hanging fruit, bro," he said. "Don't pretend you don't notice. I see it in your eyes." he pointed to his eyes. "You're like, 'I kinda like that', and you start blushing."

"I blush?" John B asked.

"Yeah," JJ confirmed.

"Everyone blushes, you idiot," added Lyssa as she pushed her head in the middle of the two. "Just you blush to the point where you resemble a fucking tomato."