•BRATTY 12•

My senses got alarmed the moment i felt someone's staring at me. I slowly open my eyes and i almost fell out of my bed when i saw Wilder's smiling face. I secretly traced my face for possible dirt and fortunately, there's none.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still uncomfortable with my looks. He walked away, i thought he's going out but i'm wrong. He got a chocolate cake and that makes me surprised. That also made my eyes widen. I didn't know that he knew about my birthday.

"Is that cake...for me?" I hesitantly asked.

"Why? Do we have other people here?" He sarcastically asked.

"We don't."

"Then it's for you." He said and left the cake in a table. I was about to thank him but he already went out of my room. That made me upset, somehow. He just gave me a cake but he didn't greet me. I threw away that negative idea and get up. I washed away the negativity i'm feeling while i'm taking a cold shower. I picked a red spaghetti strap with deep v-neck dress and an ankle strap pump. I dried my hair and tied it into a french braid. I went downstairs and look for him. I saw him in the living room.

"Hey, Old man!" I shouted. He immediately look for me, when his eyes darted on me it's as if glued at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"In our house. Mom wants you there." I informed him while trying to sound energetic.

"Oh. Okay." He just said and went upstairs. When he went down, the tables had turned. He's just in a jeans and white shirt but he really looks like a model!

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Yeah..." i said and forced myself to walked.

We just travelled for almost 20 minutes before we arrived in our house. Almost eight and they're just starting to eat. When they saw me, they surprisingly stood up.

"What did you eat, huh? You're earlier than i expected. I thought you'll be coming around 6 pm or so." Mom greeted me with her litany.

"I'm not eating yet." I coldly said. I almost fell when Kuya suddenly hugged me.

"Damn. I missed you, baby!" He said while hugging me tightly. When he freed me with his hug, he cupped my face and kissed me a lot of times in my cheek. He's about to kiss my forehead again but we got interrupted by intense and burning gaze coming from...Wilder.

"Uh-oh." Kuya Third said when he saw the face of Old man. He walked again towards his seat and sat comfortably there.

"Darling, i missed you." Dad said and neared me. He pulled me for a tight hug. Uh. Are they going to choke me by hugging me like this?

"I missed you too, Dad." I said when he let me out of his hug.

"You better master the art of lying, darling." Dad said and i just rolled my eyes.

"Hi, are you the talent manager of my daughter?" Mom asked in disbelief.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh. I can't believe it, earlier i thought that you are my daughter's man but i know her. You're the famous and honorable Engineer Wilder Ramirez, right?" Mom asked and i was like, seriously? She paid more attention to him than me. Not that i'm a clingy daughter but..it's the first time that she got interested to my visitor.

"Yes Ma'am."

"How come?" My mom curiously asked. Is it really a big deal? So what if he's an engineer? It's great but...ugh! I don't know.

"Sorry, Ma'am but it's personal."

"Oh. It's okay."

"Come, let's eat together." She added. Wilder pulled a chair before him and signalled me to sat there. I did sat there and he settled himself beside me. Like what he always do, he got my plates and filled it with foods. I didn't mind the look my family giving, when he handed me my plate i started eating.