•BRATTY 22•

"Good morning, old man." I greeted him. He's in a couch while reading a newspaper. A little cup of coffee was served in a glass table.

"Morning, babe." He looked at me and scanned my figure, he noticed that I am not in my normal attire.

"Where are you going?" His brow was a little bit arched.

"Wanna visit my Mom and Dad. I also planned a hang out with my friends. Its been a long time since we did that. I just missed the feeling."

"Oh. And you're not telling me this?"

"What? I just said it earlier."

"That's the point. You did not tell it last night when in fact, I was just beside you." He pointed out.

"I forgot."

"What if I wasn't here today? Will you still tell it to me?"

"Of course, I'll message you or call you." He heaved a sigh after I said that.

"I'm sorry. I know that it's kinda frustrating but I was just worried of your safety."

"It's okay, its cute that you are that protective of me. Anyway, wanna come with me?" His eyes glisten in bliss.

"Of course. Who wouldn't like that idea? Wait me here, I'll just change my clothes." He half run towards his room. My lips stretched for a smile and slightly shook my head. Darn cute.

He's also half running when he went back. He held my wrist and pulled me to walk with him.

He roared his car's engine, held the steering wheel and drove fast to my parents' house.

"Mom.." I kissed her cheek before kissing my Dad's cheek.

"What brought you two here?"

"Nothing, Mom. We just want to visit." I said as I sat.

"Hmm, I guess you're here because you just missed me, darling." I frowned at what Dad said.

"You're daydreaming." Dad made a sad expression when he heard what I said.

"I have here a blueberry cheesecake."

"You have another food there, Mom?"

"No new, you still hate the taste of blueberry cheesecake. I remembered the first and last time you ate some, that was when you're in 3rd grade. To my surprise, you puke!" I frowned again when I remembered that time. I don't know but I just don't find it delicious even they say it is.

"Then I'll buy you something now." Wilder interjected and prepared to leave but I held his wrist to stop him.

"Nah. I'm full pa naman."

"You sure?"

"Yeah and besides, I'm sure there's food naman."

"Okay." His voice says that he's not really convinced. Mom cleared her throat and I noticed that she's looking at my hands that is holding Wilder's wrist so I let go of it.

She walked towards the kitchen and when she went back, she's now holding a black tray. Wilder went to her direction and get what she is holding.

"Thanks, hijo." Mom let out a sweet smile.

"You're welcome, Tita." He also took care of the plates. He put it on the table. There's so many terrifying blueberry cheesecake but there's one that is different. A chocolate cake.

I took my first bite and I was shock when Wilder suddenly touched my lips and wiped something.

"The chocolate smudged." He explained when he noticed that I stifled. We both look on Dad's side when we felt that he's staring on us. He cleared his throat and went back to his seat.