•BRATTY 25•

My sleep was disturbed by a loud ringing of my phone. I reach it without opening my eyes. When I reached it, I slightly open my eyes to see who's calling me this early.

Direk Ace calling...

I wondered why is he calling me. Do we have a shoot for today? I answered it.

"Oh my gosh! Good thing you answered my call. Do you know what's the latest issue today?" He asked hysterically. Is it really important?

"No. I don't have time for those issues." I answered with a sleepy voice.

"Oh my! You need to know this--"

"Oh come on, you're disturbing my sleep!"

"Listen to me first! This is about you." He said. I creased my forehead. Me? Issue? What the hell is he talking about?

"Are you kidding me?--"

"Do I look like kidding you? Open your social media accounts and you'll see." He said before cutting the line.

I was about to go back to my sleep when I remembered how hysterical Ace was. It made me curious so I opened my Instagram. 

My eyes narrowed as I open my account. What the fucking fuck is this?

'SPOTTED: MISS KELLY VILLANUEVA TOGETHER WITH GRAYSON  VALDEZ. KISSING?'

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I opened the comment section and read some feedback.

'Oh my gosh, I told you guys. There's something on them!'

'Woah. Bagay naman sila e'

'Well, big catch naman si Grayson e'

'Oh my! They're sweet!'

FUCKIN' SWEET?! What the hell is this? Damn it. I stared at the picture and carefully scanned it.

Malayong malayo sa akin ang babaeng nasa picture! Hanggang sa chin lang ni Grayson iyong babae samantalang ako ay hanggang sa may tainga niya! Damn this fools. And oh my, she even imitate my style!

I was interrupted because my phone rang. 

Diane calling...

"Hey!" Bungad nito sa akin.

"What?" I asked.

"What about this issue, huh? Is it true?"

"Nah."

"Oh. So someone had framed you up?"

"Yeah, I think."

"Where are you?"

"Wilder's villa. Why?"

"Send me your address, pupuntahan kita." She just said before hanging up.

As what she instructed at me, I send her my address through message.

When she arrived, she greeted me with her questions.

"So, who's that girl?" She questioned, referring to the girl who's kissing Grayson.

"I don't really know. Basta that's not me."

"Oh, okay. Wait, where's your talent manager?" Diane asked with a teasing voice.

"Uhm, I...don't know." I hesitant, remembering what happened the last day. He still don't have any text messages, I am damn worried about him.

"What? You don't know?"

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Why? What do you mean?"

"He left yesterday and until now, he haven't show his face."