Sneak Peek

"Hey Jungwon!" A black-haired boy exclaimed joyfully jumping up and down after seeing his friend.

"Hi Sunoo!!" Jungwon replied back running towards the other to embrace him.

"So, how are you? Like how's school and all that." Sunoo said as they released from their hug.

"School's fine! Don't worry. What about you?" Jungwon said smiling widely, finally happy that he's able to hang out with his bestfriend.

"I'm fine! But despite the fact that I may actually be admiring someone." Sunoo said softly but Jungwon heard him clearly.

"You like someone ? Who ?!" Jungwon said as he saw Sunoo's cheeks turn a light pink shade.

"I-It's n-no one!" Sunoo said as he tried to walk away but Jungwon would just block his way everytime.

"I'm not going with you unless you tell me." Jungwon said pouting and putting his hands on his hips.

"Okay then, bye!" The black-haired boy said trying to walk away again but failed multiple times.

"Please!" The other male said insisting, at this, Sunoo sighed and gave up, "Fine! Fine, but you have to keep it a secret." He said as he eyes Jungwon up and down.

"Okay okay I will I promise! Just tell me who!" Jungwon said feeling excited for his bestfriend.

"It's Park Sunghoon." The black-haired boy said covering his face with both of his palms.

"OMG I can help you get with him!" Jungwon replied happily making Sunoo confused.

"How?"

"I'm friends with him and I have his number. Just give me your phone." Jungwon said as Sunoo reached for his phone from his pocket.

Jungwon grabbed the latter's phone eagerly and typed in Sunghoon's number.

The black-haired boy retrieved back his phone and stared at what seemed to be like Sunghoon's number. He hugged his phone screen and smiled wholeheartedly.

"Thank you, so very much Jungwon!" Sunoo said as he pinched the younger's cheeks causing the said boy to groan.

"Ugh I regret doing that. But text him now!!" Jungwon said as he cupped his cheeks and squealed silently.

Sunoo on the other hand was too afraid but he still went for it.

Sunghoon
[12:56pm]

sunoo :
Hey, you look cute ♡
You're really sweet as well!
Want to hang out sometimes?
Sent

Sunoo sent the messages and closed his phone and turned to look at Jungwon.

"So? Did he reply already?" Jungwon asked adrenaline coarsening through his veins, Sunoo turned to look at him and shook his head signaling that he hasn't.

"Well Jungwon. You know what? Let's just have some fun today!" Sunoo said as he grabbed the said boy's wrist and pulled him to wherever he could think of.

The two were at an amusement park where they planned to meet up.

"What about that?" Sunoo said as he abruptly stopped infront of a ride that has caught his attention.

"Which one?"

"That one." The black haired said pointing at the 'scary drop.'

Jungwon looked at what the latter was pointing at and his face went pale. Jungwon shook his head, "Nope, I am not going on that!"

"Carousel it is." Sunoo said as he pulled Jungwon to a carousel ride.

As they both entered the ride, Sunoo rode on a fox while Jungwon rode on a dog. They both received weird stares from strangers as the ride started.

But they both couldn't care less. They were still kids by heart.

Throughout the whole day they both shared good memories with each other, the day was full of laughters and so much more.

Unfortunately it was time to go home.

"I'll see you soon?" Jungwon said as he wrapped Sunoo into a warm hug.

"Definitely." Sunoo said as they both released from each other's grasp. Jungwon sighed sadly and got into his taxi that he called for.

Sunoo waved at Jungwon as the car got smaller and smaller and was soon out of his sight.

sunoo :
Thank you for today!
I had a lot of fun.
Hope to see you soon.

Jungwon :
Of course! And thank you
as well! Today was fun.
Ps. Check on Sunghoon ;)
Sent

Sunoo had too much fun that day that he has completely forgotten about his text message to Sunghoon.

He looked at their conversation and felt disappointed.

Sunghoon

Me:
Hey, you look cute ♡
You're really sweet as well!
Want to hang out sometimes?
Seen at 3:00pm

But at the same time he couldn't help but smile. Sunghoon saw his message.