Volume 1 Chapter 6: A Team of Sinners

Ruby: HEADS UP!

Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, Jaune comes flying through the air and crashes into Ruby, knocking her off course and sending them both into a tree to the left of where our group of four is standing.

Ruby: Oohhhh... What was that?

Jaune: Eh-hem! Hey, Ruby...

Envy: What the hell did I just witness?

Blake: Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang: I...

Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider.

Orange haired girl: YEEEE-HAAAAW! Awwww... It's broken.

Black haired boy: *Pant* Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again.

The one known as Nora was now in the temple. She was looking at the golden rook.

Nora: Oooohh...

She then put the piece on her head and started dancing.

Nora: I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!

Black haired boy: Nora!

Nora: Coming, Ren!

(Y/N): Now what the hell did I just witness?

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I...

???: OUT OF THE WAY!

A bird creature that is slightly larger than its rider falls from the sky with two swords in its back and Greed riding it. Greed's right hand was stabbing it's neck. Wrath then comes from the forest and pulls his swords from its back.

Yang: Now what the hell did I just witness?

Blake: Did he just ride in on a Nevermore?

(Y/N): I...

He is interrupted as a screech is heard from their right, and the girl in gladiator armor from this morning comes onto the scene as a massive scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after her.

Gladiator girl: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

Ruby: Woah!

Jaune: Ruby!

Greed: (Y/N)!

Wrath: Envy!

(Y/N): Greed!

Ruby: (Y/N)!

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: Yang!

Nora: Nora!

The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha as she runs towards our group.

Blake: Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?

Yang: I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!

During that time, Envy transforms his hand into a stopwatch for the two seconds of Yang cooling down, Ren runs over to Nora, and Blake, (Y/N), Wrath, and Ruby look up.

Envy: Ding, ding, ding! Times up.

(Y/N): So... What should we do about that?

Up above, Weiss is hanging on a talon the size of her entire body that belongs to a gigantic Nevermore.