0.10

(I do not own naruto)

(This chapter will start we're team 7 is in that building to apply for the chunin exams.)

"Sasuke don't do it" I said trying to convince my boyfriend to not start a fight with this kid.
But all he did was ignore me.

As Sasuke and that other kid were about to kick each other a boy in a green jumpsuit with a bowl cut haircut and bushy eyebrows stopped them midway.

I sighed not surprised at how the boy did it and especially how he looked.

Two words

Might Guy

Guy would always talk about how proud he is that he has a student that's practically his son but not really.
I chuckled a bit as I watched the scene in front of me.

Lee was now trying to get Sakura to date him, and Sakura internally dying from what she's seeing in front of her.

Lee than turned to me.

"Oh y/n please be my girlfriend I would always be there for you and protect you with my life!" He said hopefully.

I looked at him with the same cold eyes my dad has and was about to talk when a someone got jealous and decided to answer for me.

"No" Sasuke said pulling my arm and hole body toward his chest. I chuckled again noticing his aura changing by the way he was feeling.

Naruto looked at me with one raised eyebrow and a small smirk on his face. I slightly glared at him and rolled my eyes.

I slowly got out of his embrace no longer feeling warm.

"Cmon guys let's go" Sasuke said glancing at me with one of his famous smirks and continued to walk forward.

Neji stopped Sasuke and asked for his name which Sasuke refused and asked for Nejis name and eventually told his name.

"Tch boys" I thought to myslef and rolled my eyes.

-a lil time skip-

We were so close to the exit of the building but unfortunately Lee stopped us.

"You the one with the attitude" I heard Lee say and both Sasuke and I turned to face him.

"Oh no never you my dear y/n" Lee said and blowed some kisses my way.

I mean I knew Sasuke could be jealous but not this jealous like damn, dude only wants me to himself and no one else.

I like the attention he's giving me makes me feel loved, but he just needs to tone down a bit I don't want him to kill anyone right now.

Lee and Sasuke started fighting, I stayed back watching how far Sasuke would go even though Lee is using Taijustu.

Their fight got interrupted by a Turtle?

He started scolding him and Guy came out of the turtle. Honestly at this point I thought I was going crazy. I was rubbing my eyes to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Ah you all must be Kakashis students" guy said
"Oh y/n you look as youthful as other days how are you?" He asked

"I'm fine guy" I said bored
He started rambling on about his rivalry with dad again.

"And that's how I won that round isn't that right y/n?" He asked me

"Hm? Did you say something?" I said just like dad does to push his buttons.

Guy got triggered
"UGH! Just like your dad young Hatake" he said like he was proud but kind of angry at the same time?

"Tch whatever we should get going" Sasuke said grabbing my arm once again and pulling me out of the building.

"Ugh Sasuke stop holding her! She's a freak!" Sakura said. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Hey guys I'm hungry let's go get ramen, Believe it! I'll pay for you" Naruto exclaimed

"Hm I'm hungry how bout you?" I softly asked Sasuke
"Hn I could eat." He said slightey smiling at me.

"Alright then let's go!" Naruto said.

•time skip•

We just got to the ramen shop and we all saw dad leaning against a poll reading one of his Pervy books.

"Hey dad" I said walking up to him
"Hey kiddo how are you?" He asked
"I'm fine you?" I answered
"I'm doing good, anyways what are you four doing?"

Dad asked all of us
"We're getting ramen and I'm paying Believe it!" Naruto said with a huge grin

"That's sounds fun mind if I join you?" Dad asked
I chuckled he would do anything for free food I guess.

"What are you laughing about Hatake?" Sasuke asked me.
"nothing- it's nothing Uchiha" I said he just raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Alright let's go inside I'm starving" Naruto said and ran into the little booth.

<time skip after you eat>

"Man that was good" The blonde headed boy said rubbing his stomach smiling widely.

"Tch of corse it's good loser" Sasuke said to Naruto and I slightly nudged him with my elbow

"What?" He asked me
"Don't be so mean to Naruto" I said
"Tch you going soft now?"

"Why would you think that nerd? Of corse I'm not but just have a little pinch of sympathy for the kid even though that's all you can give." I said adding a rude-ish type of remark at the end.

Sasuke smirked at me
"Just you wait" He said which made me confused.

"Y/n can you quit flirting with Sasuke he doesn't like you" Sakura said and I just ignored her, like this girl can't take a hint

"I'll be leaving now thanks for the food Naruto" Dad said.
"I'll see you at home kiddo" he finished and waved and disappeared once again to his next location.

"Y/n let's go?" Sasuke asked me softly
"yeah" I replied in the same soft tone as him.

"Thanks for a the food Naruto see ya" I said as me and Sasuke began to walk next to each other probably towards his house.

(Narutos POV)

"Ugh I don't get it why does Sasuke always hang out with her and talks to her, he never talks to me it's so annoying." I heard Sakura say

"Hm you wanna spy on them?" I asked her
"Yes Naruto this is the best idea you've ever come up with let's go!" Sakura replied and began dragging me to where Sasuke and Y/n are going.

____________________________________
Sorry this chapter took a while I'm going to try to update 2 times today:) I've just been busy with school and all. Anyways Happy early Halloween (if you celebrate it) and please be safe and wear masks we all would want this COVID thing to pass and all:)
Byeeeee