13

(I do not own naruto)

Y/ns POV:

Its about 3 in the morning, I was still awake thinking about Sasuke, and how I wanted to see him.

I got up and left my house, I didn't bother to write a note to my dad i only had one thing on my mind

I got to his house and nocked on the door. He didn't open the first time so I nocked again.

"Y/n what are you doing here?" Sasuke said tiredly
I didn't say anything I just hugged him, making him stumble back little and he hugged me back.

We stayed hugging for a while until he pulled away his face meeting mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked me

"Everything is wrong, when I get close to people and get mad at them I feel bad afterwards, I don't even know what the fuck is happening around me.
It's like everything is on a constant loop and I can't do anything to stop it, most of the times I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm going on a stupid witch hunt to find whoever murdered my family, but it all feels hopeless, I feel hopeless. I'm lost, like I'm not supposed to be here, but you make me happy Dad makes me happy, even Naruto makes me Happy, and that's the only thing that keeps me going, if I lose you all i know right there and then I'll go insane."

That's what I wanted to say
"I just felt bad I got mad that Sakura was flirting with you that's all." I said

"Y/n it's 3 in the morning are you ok?" He asked me ignoring my false response

"yeah I'm fine" I said while putting on my best fake smile.

"Hn ok come in" he said letting me in his house taking me up to his room.

"Come here and cuddle with me" Sasuke said in a demanding tone.

I laid next to his taking in his body heat closing my eyes listening to his heart beat.

"*sigh* goodnight y/n" I heard Sasuke say as I fell into a deep sleep.

~time skip to we're your at the Chunin exams~

We were all standing at a hall staring at dad as he's in front of the door for the exams.

"Glad you came Sakura for your sake and the others." Dad said

"Huh?" We all said surprised
"Now you can all formally register for the Chunin Exam." Dad continued

"Why what do you mean" Sakura asked
"You see only groups of three are allowed to apply to for and take the exam that's the same way it's always been, but in this case they made and exception for Y/n." He stated

"But sensei you said the decision to take the exam was up to the individual." Said Sakura

"That's right. I did" dad said
"Was that a lie?" Sakura asked

"Sort of, it is an individual decision but it effects all go you. I didn't tell you before, because i didn't want the other guys pressuring you." Dad said

I then heard Naruto chuckle

Dad started to explain to Sakura about not wanting her feelings to get in the way or whatever.

"Anyways you may go in good luck" dad said patting my head.

As we all walked in all eyes were immediately on us.
"Sasuke i was wondering when you would get here" I heard that blonde headed ass Barbie bitch said as she jumped behind him rapping her arms around his neck.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her off him
"The hell was that for?" Barbie from the dream house bitch said

I glared at her
"Don't even think about it" I said
"Yeah what she said" Sakura said standing her ground with me

"You too pinkie" I said glaring she looked at me surprised

"Looks like the Gang's is all here" I heard someone say. The conversation they were having didn't interest me so I wasn't really paying attention, in fact I was looking at how Sasukes hand and mine were held together infront of everyone, including his fangirls.

I felt someone softly elbow me. I turned to that direction and saw Naruto with a big ass smirk on his face pointing to Sasukes and I's hands intertwined.

I quickly pulled my hand away from Sasukes bringing his attention to me, seeing me bonking Narutos head

"Owww" he groaned rubbing his head
"Hmph" I said

"What are you two nerds doing?" I heard the Bou with duckbutt hair say.

"Nothing just messing around. Right Naruto?" I said
"Yeah just playing, hahahaha" Naruto said nervously.

"Whatever" Sasuke said pulling me close to him.

-time skip-

We were all now seated next to random ass people with a paper in front of us.
"Do we really have to do a written exam?" I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

"You may now start" Ibiki said with a smirk on his face.

I looked down at the test and scanned my eyes through the paper. It had 9 question missing one the 10th one.

I sighed with boredom taking over. This really wasn't my thing. I closed my eyes and focused my chakra on to a certain someone so I won't have to think about the answers.

When in was done, I opened my eyes and saw nothing but Sasukes test paper, he was done with half the questions already. I began writing down the answers on the right boxes with a slight smirk on my face.

When I was finished, I finally snapped out of that wired ass Justu grandpa taught me which he never told me the name of.

I smiled to myself satisfied that I really didn't have to do anything but cheat.

As people were getting caught cheating I saw Naruto starting to freak out raising his hand but slamming it down on the desk yelling something like "IM NOT GANNA GIVE UP" or "IM GANNA PASS THIS EXAM AND BECOME HOKAGE BELIEVE IT!" I chuckled when he was yelling he's quite amusing.

The test was now over, there was no 10th question, the hole point of the test was to cheat and try not to get caught and if you do your not sly enough to become a Chunin or whatever.

~time skip~

"Everyone go to the gate that has your teams number on it." this lady said I forgot what her name was

We walked to the gates it was big but the forest was bigger.

"The forest of death Huh?" Sasuke said and I nodded my head yes.

"Sasuke your not scared?" Sakura asked
"tch no" he said coldly at her

"*squealing sounds* Your so cool Sasuke your like never scared" Sakura said while fangirling and I rolled my eyes

"Alright you may start the second test of the exam" I heard that lady that broke the window say.

"Here we go"

_________________________________
Hi guys sorry for the slow updates been kinda of busy, anyways Happy late Halloween (if you celebrate it) I hope you all are liking the story so far! If you have any suggestions or comments or just requests for a one shot chapter DM me or comment.
Please stay safe and wear masks.
Byeeeee💞:)