Older

This chapter is probably a trigger warning. There is reference to rape. Although I'm highly uncomfortable writing about it in detail. There are just things that indicate what was happening.

*~*

"Please don't. Please Uncle Vernon."

"Get into the cupboard now!" Vernon yelled.

A boy crawled into the small space and curled into a ball. The door slammed shut. Locks were heard followed by a bang. The boy wiped at his face to hide his tears.

*~*

"He has to remember."

"Hermione honey please not now. Just let him sleep. Let's deal with it in the morning."

Hermione nodded. "I'm sorry Blaise."

"Are you going to leave him like that?"

Blaise shrugged. "He's comfortable Neville. I don't see why not."

"What if he grows?"

"Blaise will be fine Dean. He's had me sleep on him when I had nightmares."

Dean raised an eyebrow. Hermione frowned. Blaise rolled his eyes. And gasps were heard.

"Thought you didn't want anyone knowing about that Draco." Blaise said.

Draco shrugged. "If it puts their minds at ease then I don't mind. He is growing though."

Everyone turned to Harry who shifted on Blaise's chest. His hands grew a fraction. His hair got longer. Harry whimpered. He got skinnier and his torso slightly stretched. The clothes he was wearing got shorter but not tighter. That scared everyone.

*~*

"Boy! I'm having pary guests over. They would be happy to get a show."

The boy shivered in his cupboard. He debated his opinions. Knowing both were really bad. But one was a lesser evil no matter what. The door was opened.

"Start on dinner. Don't burn anything."

'Now's my only chance.' He thought as he walked to the kitchen. He got out some old cold meat that he had hidden. Put the stove on and threw the cold meat in. He got to working on the actual meal. By the time he was done the smell of burnt meat escaped the kitchen.

"You useless brat!"

*~*

No one in the room could sleep. Draco had left and come back with new clothes. Blaise didn't want to move Harry yet though. Once he realized the boy wasn't comfortable anymore he decided he should move him and change him one time.

"What the fuck!" Blaise yelled. "Those weren't there before. Neville how bad does this get."

Neville looked over Harry's back and chest. "Well ammm do you really want to know..." Everyone nodded. "His back is about half as bad as before. His chest. That's almost nothing."

"I'll got to madam Pomfrey."

"Thanks Dean." Blaise sighed.

*~*

"You should be happy you know. He doesn't even pay me anymore attention."

The boy curled up and silently cried. He was freezing, but his shirt had been torn in his attempt to escape. He wasn't given anything to replace it besides a few extra cuts. He poked at his ribs hissing in pain.

"Boy! I want my night coffee!"

He stood up and swayed. His legs hurt. He slowly made his way to the kitchen and got the kettle going. He felt sick to his stomach. He hadn't eaten in a week.

*~*

"How old do you think he is? I mean was it just straight to 8. He looks too small."

"Pansy calm down. Maybe I should have gone instead of Dean. Shit."

Pansy sighed. "Sorry Seamus. I'm just remembering what Neville first said."

"I should probably tell you guys what Harry told me once. I'm afraid he will remember that."

"Blaise?"

*~*

"What happened?"

"Vernon he collapsed. We forgot to feed him."

Vernon grunted. "Put him in the cupboard let him sleep it off. He used to last longer."

"Well now you are taking up a lot of his energy as well. We are going to have to feed him more often if you continue with this."

*~*

Blaise shifted. "I don't know if it happened. But Harry implied that his Uncle planned on..." Blaise choked. "The vile muggle intended on..."

"Baby relax. Breathe."

"At 4 years old Harry understood that his Uncle wanted to fuck him." Blaise growled.

The room gasped. Dean walked in just seconds later. He was followed  by madam Pomfrey. And then there was a cry of pain. Everyone turned to Harry. He was whimpering and trying to shrink himself. They knew he was having a bad dream in the form of memories. But they couldn't tell yet if he would remember them.

Pansy started crying. "Shouldn't we wake him?"

Dean pulled Pansy into his arms to calm her down. Bruises started to form on Harry's cheek and arms. He clutched at his ribs as he turned. His breathing got sharp. A good two minutes later he calmed down. Madam Pomfrey gave him a quick once over and left.

Draco was hardly breathing. Everyone was silent. They watch the barely taller Harry flinch ever so often. His sleep ridged. Almost like he would wake up any second. But the sleeping potion was keeping him on the bridge of sleep and consciousness.

"Please no." Harry whimpered in his sleep.

The minutes felt like hours. No one knew when sleep had taken over but everyone was woken up by a strained scream. As the sun barely made it into the room through the lake.