Coma

"Why isn't he waking up?"

"Draco I put him into a medically induced coma."

Draco frowned. "Why?"

"Because..."

A scream erupted from a bed. Everyone turned. The short 12 year old boy was clawing at his stomach. Madam Pomfrey immediately restrained him. Then they all saw the blood. The front of the shirt was no longer blue, but now held a heavy dark purple. Madam Pomfrey lifted his shirt to step back and gasp. The others came to see. On his stomach was a carving. It spelled out the word 'FREAK'. I was turning a horrible green-blue. Once she regained composure she pushed everyone aside.

"You fucking pig." Mumbled words fell.

He hissed in pain. And a new bruise formed on his jaw. Madam Pomfey healed the wound as best she could. They watched as the boy flinched. Another bruise finding it's way onto his skin.

"No leave Hedwig. No. NO!"

Draco covered his ears. "Make it stop."

Hermione gave him a hug. "I'm sorry Dray. His got 4 years of memories crashing through his mind."

"How do you know it's 4 Hermione?"

Hermione looked at the others. "Hedwig died this year. A week before school. Vernon broke her neck."

Harry cried out. But it wasn't really from previous pain. His body just grew. He became taller. His hair messier and longer. And he was definitely skinnier. That was something they all came to expect. They would get him to a good weight and he would go right back to awfully skinny and under fed.

"Cedric!"

Everyone flinched as the windows shattered. Snape repaired them just as Mcgonagall and Slughorn walked in. Slughorn wanted to ask what was going on when another cry of pain left Harry.

"I don't see..."

"Check his back madam Pomfrey."

She did. On his back was another carving. 'SLUT'. She was about to lay him back down when Neville stopped her. He shook his head and sighed.

Harry mumbled again. "Asshole. Asshole. Asshole. Fat pig." He hissed in pain.

Everyone watched as the words were covered in multiple slashes. Madam Pomfrey wanted to ask but her question was answered.

"I'll die before I let this form a scar. I don't care if I bleed out right here. That pig." Another hiss of pain.

Harry fell silent. Neville nodded his head and let madam Pomfrey lay him down. Harry didn't move or say anything. Draco started fidgeting.

"When I saw the scars I asked about that one specifically. Harry laughed and said he was surprised he hadn't killed himself. When he saw my expression he told me it was a cover up. He didn't say what he was covering though." Neville explained.

"What is wrong with me. He hates me." Everyone's attention back on Harry. "Can't believe I've still got this stupid crush on that damn Slytherin."

After more hours of mumbling, glass breaking, screaming and hissing madam Pomfrey sent everyone out. The worse of his memories seeming to have past. Draco asked to stay and madam Pomfrey agreed. She felt bad for him.

*~*

"Still asleep?"

"Yeah Neville."

"When he wakes up. Call him love. He liked that Draco." Neville patted Draco's shoulder.