Mystery

"Oh you're up."

"Madam Pomfrey."

"No don't sit up. Not yet." Madam Pomfrey fussed.

"I'm fine."

"Lay down Harry."

Harry looked too the voice. "Professor Snape."

Snape gave a curt nod. "Lay down."

Harry sighed and listened. Madam Pomfrey checked Harry twice before allowing him to sit. He looked at Snape and then Pomfrey. With a sigh he closed his eyes and rubbed his neck.

"May I have a word Professor. Alone." Harry said.

Snape nodded to Pomfrey and she left. "How much do you remember?"

"I need to do something Severus. It may take a couple of hours." Harry said.

Harry answered Snape's question subtly and jumped straight to what was bothering him. He moved to the edge of the bed and waited.

"What do you need?" Snape asked.

"Parchment, ink and a quill. A jacket. And I'll make a list of other things. If you don't mind." Harry said.

Snape nodded. "Very well come with me. You can start the list when I get you a jacket."

They walked silently to Snape's potion lap. Once inside Snape left Harry and went to the Slytherin common room. Harry grabbed a quill and parchment and started making his list.

Snape got to the common room quickly. The seven teens turned to him. He brushed them off and walked over to Draco's room. He came out a second later with one of Draco's jackets.

"Hey Sevy that's mine." Draco frowned.

"I know." Was all Snape said before disappearing.

"Well that was weird."

Draco rolled his eyes. "No shit Blaise."

"Think he wants it for a potion?"

"Seamus sweetheart. Don't be ridiculous."

"Can we go check on Harry now?" Draco whined.

*~*

Stuffed snake
Bag of sweets
Three blankets
Six pillows
Wand
Roses if you can get
A picnic bag

Please leave it in the quidditch locker room. I needed to get something else.

Snape sighed. He walked back to the Slytherin common. He stopped in the doorway when everyone was staring at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Something you need?"

"Answers."

"Later Draco." Snape said.

He carried on. Walking to the couch he usually sat at he took the stuffed snake. He walked to the other couch. Took three of the cushions from there and the other three from the other couch. He growled at himself for forgetting to take the sweets and blankets from his lab. He searched Harry's bag which hung by the fireplace. Then swiftly made his exit.

"Okay seriously what the fuck." Draco frowned.

"Maybe he's doing something important."

"My ass. First my jacket and now that stuff." Draco said. "Something is up."

Just then madam Pomfrey walked in. "Any of you seen Professor Snape by chance."

"Just missed him. Why?"