Prologue

Harry's P.O.V

It had been just over two years since the battle of Hogwarts. Me and Ron where now aurors and Hermione, after finishing her seventh year at Hogwarts, has started making her way up at the ministry of magic. I don't really know what she does but I'm sure she brilliant at it. Over all my life is great I have amazing friends, the best godson ever who I get to see every weekend and a cool job. The only part of my life that isn't great is my girlfriend Ginny. I love her don't get me wrong but ever since she left Hogwarts last year she kind of went off the rails, she's an international quidditch star but she hasn't handled the fame well, she started drinking and I know she's cheated on me with lots of different people and I try to turn a blind eye because everyone expects me to marry her and have perfect kids, and I would love that I really would, but the thing is every time I try to bring up the future she just says that she can't have kids as it will ruin her career. I'm not talking about right now i mean in like five years or more but still she won't hear any of it. I just not sure with all of that plus the couple of abortions she has had ( none of which have been my children) that I still love her.