Ginny

Teddy's P.O.V
When Ginny asked that question I stopped how do you tell someone that in a few years they're a horrible person. So I took a deep breath and replied "No as far as I know you are not married nor do you have any kids" everyone looked confused till grandma asked "want do you mean as far as you know don't you know her" I Shook my head and said "no I don't after the battle of hogwarts Harry and Ginny got back together and everything was fine for a year until Ginny finished school and started playing professional quidditch, she then started to drink and whilst she was away she cheated on Harry with multiple different people and had mulitpul abortions none of which where Harry's. So when I was two Harry finally had enough after this going on for a year, so he broke up with her and I haven't talked to her since as Harry won't let me as the last time she saw me she shoved me over" everyone was staring at either me or Ginny I felt so bad to see the looks everyone was giving her so I said "I'm sorry I didn't know how to tell you in a better way you made Harry choose me or you and he choose me I'm sorry" Ginny nodded and said she was going to bed. Everyone else followed quickly after.

A/U sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer. Beany