Introductions part 1

Teddy's P.O.V
We all went into the kitchen and managed to line up in some form of order when Dumbledore said "so who's going first" there was a huge out break of noise as they all argued how was going first and hen I cleared my throat and shouted "SHUT IT. Thank you now Vic will go then Xander then Mols then the twins then Rosy and finally James with each one followed by their siblings ok. And only say your name your age and one fact about you youngest sibling says who your parents are ok thank you. Vic off you go"

No one's P.O.V a/n I made up most of the middle names
Victoire stepped forward and said " my name is Victoire Gabrielle I'm 13 and in Ravenclaw" then Dom went "hi my names Dominique Fleur but everyone calls me Dom I'm Vic's younger sister and I'm 11"
Then Louis went "hey I'm Louis William I'm 9 and drum roll please our parents are Bill and Fleur Delacour-Weasley"

Bill went scarlet and Fred and Gorge said "I thought you where only 'elping 'er with 'er English" in terrible french accents whilst laughing there heads off.

Then Xander stepped forward and said "hello I'm Alexander Bill but everyone calls me Xander I'm 13 and I'm in Gryffindor" then Pheobe went forward and incredibly shyly said "hi in Pheobe Molly and I'm 11 and are parents are Charlie and Oliver Wood-Weasley" a/n everyone new Charlie was gay at this point also all people from the future who have the same name have II beside their name
Everyone teased Charlie for a bit till a molly II stood up "hi my names Molly Audrey and I'm 8"
Then Lucy went "hi I'm Lucy Penelope I'm 6 and are parents are Percy and Audrey Weasley" Molly burst in to tears saying "he comes back" Molly II ran over and said "don't worry grandma he comes back and he named me after you as a way to say sorry"

Then went Roxy and Fred II
"Hi"
"We're"
"Roxy"
"And Fred"
Then both of them said "Weasley we're 9 and are parents are George and Angelina Weasley née Johnson" Fred then turned to George and said " hey you stole my girlfriend" everyone started laughing as George said "you only went to the Yule ball together"
Then Fred said "fair point"