they go on a date i guess

There he was. Kiyotaka Ishimaru. He was standing in front of a full-length mirror, looking at his appearance. He had a simple white dress shirt on, with a black vest on top of it. He also had a red tie stuffed inside the vest. His pants were just normal dress-pants, and he had shiny, black dress shoes on as well. There really wasn't much to do with his hair, since he kept it short and spiky, just like he always has. He smiled brightly, nodding slightly.

"This will do! This is perfect for our date." He spoke, clear happiness in his voice. He was very excited for their date tonight. The main attraction of it being that they were going to a fancy restaurant that they've wanted to go to for ages now. So, they planned ahead, and tonight was the night. They were going to have a spectacular time. They scheduled it for later in the evening, so after they were done, they'd go stargazing.

However, Taka had another event planned that he hoped Mondo didn't know about. He was going to propose! He was very prepared, so obviously Mondo couldn't know. At least he hoped so. Mondo was smarter than pretty much anyone thought. Taka knew better though. Mondo was observant, and when he wanted to be, he could be fairly quiet. Especially since Taka got lost in thought a lot. So there was that hint of fear that Mondo had known.

There he was. Mondo Oowada. He was in the bathroom, looking at the large mirror in there. He was putting on his signature eyeliner. He had his hair up in a nice ponytail, keeping all the hair out of his face. He had on a purple dress shirt, with the first few buttons undone. He had a suit jacket on, as well as a slightly loose, deep purple (almost black) tie on. He was also wearing dress-pants and black dress-shoes. He put away the eyeliner and took a step back, admiring himself. 

"Good 'nough." He smiled, walking out of the bathroom and over to the front door. He propped his foot up against the wall and waited for his lovely boyfriend. He was excited for this date, but also slightly nervous.

As Taka gently closed the box, he huffed softly. He imagined the wedding that they would have. It would be beautiful. All of his friends, and Mondo's friends would be there, cheering as Mondo and Taka finally got married. He wondered who the best man and bridesmaid would be. Mondo would probably choose someone like Leon or perhaps Makoto. Taka would probably choose the bridesmaid, who he'd probably choose Chihiro. He thought of all the people who would be there. His classmates, his father, any of his extra friends, as well as Mondo's extra friends. Daiya would also come, of course. He thought about it, would Mondo allow Yasuhiro to come? Mondo had been furious at Yasuhiro for a long time since the day he learned Hiro and Daiya had been dating. Mondo wouldn't act like that, hopefully.... Hopefully. Perhaps Mondo's gang would also come? Now Taka was getting nervous. Yes, he stood in front of large crowds before, but with so many people cheering for him and Mondo? He would feel so special, yet so overwhelmed. Though, he suddenly stopped all this thinking. It was wrong. There was the whole possibility that Mondo would say no. It was a low possibility, seeing as how they have been dating for years now, but still. A possibility. Especially since the only reason that they didn't get married very shortly after graduating was the fact that they just weren't ready for marriage. Would Mondo still need time? Taka would gladly give him the time he needed if so. Or would Taka back out? He didn't want it to be like high school again. When he confessed in high school, he put it off for so long that he was worried someone else would snatch Mondo up. 

He shook his head. Silly thoughts. He could do this. Everything was planned out. Nothing could go wrong.

"Taka! You ready?" Mondo called loudly from downstairs. Taka immediately shouted back while shoving the small box in his pocket. "Yes dear! My apologies!"

Mondo watched as Taka ran downstairs, almost like a child waking up on Christmas morning. As Taka stood in front of him, Mondo couldn't help but be in awe. His boyfriend looked both adorable and so handsome at the same time. How on earth did he get so lucky?