Wizard Lux Spa

"This is going to be absolutely amazing!" Squealed Lizzy as her golden-red locks bounced with each step she took.

The five of us Sunny Girls requested to all share one big room, but they ended up dividing me and Bailey in one room, and Lizzy, Matilda, and Ava in the other.

"Floor 2, rooms 11 and 13" stated the hotel manager while handing us our room keys.

"Alright,I say we put our bags in the room and head for the message studio and nail salon. Then we can do hot yoga, pools, and meditation before we leave tomorrow afternoon." I stated confidently to my group of curious friends.

I had been to the spa a few times with my mother, but the last time I was here was Christmas break of 3rd year.

Our group traveled up the elevator and into the separate rooms where we placed our small overnight bags and changed into our official Lux bathrobes.

Then, we headed off to the massage studio where we all had our own tables, mine being furthest in the back.

"Wow, your muscles seem very relaxed. A good thing it is. Stressing only ages and hardens the body," Whispered my masseuse Jeanne.

"Well I have recently adapted a new outlet to let go of my aggression and problems."

It just so happens that this outlet happens to be one bloody hot blonde.

We left the message studio an hour later at 4:30 and walked the short distance to nail salon for 5 new sets of manicures.

I requested mate black nails, with a little green snake on each of my ring fingers. I knew Draco would absolutely love that.

Ava asked for a pretty pink pastel, and so did Matilda but in blue. Lizzy wanted a simple French manicure, but Bailey wanted something out of the ordinary. She wanted each of her fingers to be painted a different shade of orange from lightest to darkest (picture at top) and it looked wicked cool!

"I am loving the orange Bails!" yelled Ava from her seat on the far right

That was what I loved about Bailey, she didn't really show it, but she had a nack for design and color schemes.

I had heard about people in the muggle world who were paid to decorate houses cohesively, and I thought that a job like that would suit her well.

"Oh I love it!" I exclaimed as I looked down at my final product.

Matilda and Ava were done first, closely followed by me and Bailey, and then finally Lizzy.

"Sorry girls did realize the time and got carried away chatting," we all laughed at that, "Let's head up stairs and get changed for dinner.

I quickly straighten my already pretty straight hair and threw on a jumble of mascara, blush, and rosy pink lip gloss.

I then threw on a simple red sundress that went well with the green and black on my nails, and finally a pair of small nude heels.

All of the Sunny Girls looked fabulous in their simple, yet elegant attire, and we headed down to the Luxury Lux Restaurant with the rest of the 5th year girls.

"Did you ladies enjoy your day?" Asked Professor McGonagall sincerely.

"It was absolutely brilliant!" Yelled Hermione Granger at the end of the long table.

Hermione Granger.

Now that was an interesting subject.

She was a part of Gryffindor, but more specifically, the Golden Trio of Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, who were ALWAYS there to save the day.