Jersey #4

I woke up on that Sunday morning, November 12 to be exact.

Father would be calling me today.

Great.

I loved my parents, truly I did, but as time went on and I got older, they started to be more direct with everything they said to me.

There was no filter to shield me from their sometimes heart breaking words, and that really hurt.

It was cold that morning, so I put on a cream turtle neck, black jeans, black Doc Martens, and my robe to rope it all of.

I sprayed myself in perfume and grabbed the small black bag sitting on my desk chair before heading to the girls' bathroom

I brushed my teeth and used a curling spell on my hair before applying a light layer of chapstick to my lips.

I ran into Parkinson on my way out.

"Morning Pansy. Cute outfit." I said as I stared at her jeans and green long sleeve.

"Thanks." She said coldly as she walked over to a group of girls who were getting ready as well.

That was strange.

Parkinson had always been friendly to me before.

I had always been friendly to her before.

Hell, we had literally talked last night.

What the fuck was her problem.

I waited for a few minutes in front of the Slytherin door as I promised Theo Nott that I would wait for him to finish getting ready so we could walk to the Great Hall together.

I liked Theo a lot.

He was one of the nicer Slytherin boys in Draco's little click and he always made my mood a lot merrier.

I had always been more of a bitch to everyone on the 12th, with my father and all, so walking over for breakfast with Theo eased my senses.

"I think Corvus might be staring me down a little too much Kingsley," Theo laughed as we walked into the Great Hall.

"He's fine. I was planning on sitting with Ava this morning anyways so it's not like I'm going over there."

"Oh okay cool," he said kind of surprised, "Well I was planning on sitting by Blaise so I guess we can just go sit down together."

"Sounds good!" I replied and sat at a Slytherin table close to the back with the already seated couple.

Theo and I conversed as we ate pancakes and chatted with Blaise and Ava.

Today's conversation was more inclusive and I found it almost refreshing to be with a group of people that I could talk to.

Leo tried his best to include me with his friends, but a lot of them didn't like me and thought that I wasn't right for him.