Trouble in Paradise

I unplugged the bath tub and got out quickly to grab a towel for myself and Draco.

Draco left for the bedroom, but I stayed for a few minutes to dry off some of the excess water running down my body.

I was stuck in thought trying to wrap my head around what was yet to come in the next week:

Going back to school and pretending like I had never been with Draco.

Pretending to like another man who's feelings I was basically toying with.

The guilt I would feel about the lies I would answer to my friends questions about my week.

And worst of all, my trip home-

"Y/n, you coming?!" Draco called

"Just a second!"

My thoughts disappeared as I wrapped the towel tighter around my body and walked back to the bedroom.

I found Draco smiling, utterly naked in the bed.

What an idiot.

"So you aren't even going to try to his how badly you want to get laid now right?" I smirked

"Lose the towel," He mumbled

"What did you say," I asked sarcastically holding my hand up to my ear, "I didn't quite hear you."

"I said," He growled getting up from the bed and walking over to me, "Lose. The. Towel"

My towel thumped as it hit the floor, and Draco kissed my lips passionately, without a moments hesitation, while grabbing the back of my head.

I latched my hands around his face so I could kiss him back deeply, and his tongue circled mine as he ran his fingers all through out my hair.

Draco's lips were soft and firm; he was an amazing kisser.

Kissing Draco felt like my world had a sense of purpose. And every time we had sex it felt... complete.

I could tell that Draco liked kissing me too.

There was always a slight smile on his face as our lips touched, and making out with both of us naked really seemed to make him happy.

The smile gave that away, but so did his dick that was rock hard against my thigh...

Draco slip his hands down my back and grabbed my arse before I pushed my feet off the ground and latched my legs around his body.

Still in the heat of a passionate kiss, Draco locked his arms underneath my bum and carried me over to the bed.

Roughly, he set me down on the pillows, and I kept my legs locked around his torso so we could skip wasting time by starting off slowly.

I brought my lips to Draco's jawline and kissed him quickly all the way down until I reached his shoulder blades.

While I enjoyed that, Draco thrusted two of his fingers inside of my body and pumped them in and out so each time I kissed his skin I let out a soft moan.

Satisfied when my I could barley bring myself to kiss his neck, Draco mumbled what sounded like a protection charm, but to be honest, I couldn't even tell what he was saying...

But in that moment I didn't really care, it sounded some-what like what he normally said, but I was too busy getting my insides rearranged to notice.

After that, Draco lined himself up with my entrance and forcefully inserted himself inside of me, earning himself a little yell as my body adjusted to him.