I

6 months have already gone by after Landon's permanent death. Some have moved on, while others haven't been able to do so. Though a lot has also happened in the span of those 6 months. MG and Lizzie have finally admitted that they have feelings for each other, hence, they have been dating ever since. Josie decided that it was for the best to bring her siphoning abilities back if in any case students needs protecting as Hope wouldn't be able to do yet as she is still grieving over her dead boyfriend. Well, Rafael is Rafael, but it seems that his anger issues kinda worsened as he never stopped blaming himself for what happened to Landon. And finally, a new student will be welcomed to the Salvatore Boarding School For The Young and Gifted.

Lizzie and Josie are at their room, preparing to tour the new student as it already became a habit for them to tour the new students entering the Salvatore School given they are the headmaster's daughters. "Now tell me Jo, headband or no headband?" Lizzie asking fashion advices from her sister.

"No headband." Josie answered. Though regularly, Josie would always be Lizzie's fashion consultant and vice versa. No wonder why they dress so good compared to others.  "And besides, when did you start wearing headbands anyway? I thought you hated them."

"Well, that's what you get for dating Milton Greasley. Sometimes he really changes my perspective on everything." Lizzie said while drooling over MG. MG and Lizzie might have completely different personalities, but so far they compliment each other and learn new things from each other.

Josie just rolled her eyes as Lizzie was kinda being cheesy. "Okay, you're drooling too much there, Liz."

Just then, a knock was heard in their room and it was non other than the headmaster himself, Alaric Saltzman. "Girls, c'mon the new kid's here. You already know what to do."

"Yes, daddy." Said by the two as they joined their father downstairs up until to the entrance hall to give the new student a warm greeting in the Salvatore School.

The new student is appareantly 6'5 tall, has quite the long hair, has a perfect body, and is in fact a vampire. The new student then got out of his mom's car and got all of his things ready for the boarding school. "Now aren't you forgetting something, young man?" The new student's mom asked as she honked at the kid.

"Why do you always have to do this, mom?" The new student asked frustrated, but went on anyway to kiss her mom goodbye before she leaves back home.

"Dr. Saltzman." The new tall kid greeted the headmaster.

"Mr. Summers." The headmaster greeted back.

"Please, just call me Michael." The new kid requested and the headmaster just nodded.

"Okay, Michael, I believe you haven't met my daughters. They shall be your tour guides for the day, while I have some important matter to deal with." The headmaster said and the kid just nodded. Just then Ric left the three to deal with his matter.

'So, welcome to the Salvatore School, we're your tour guides." Lizzie says.

"I'm Josie." The brunnete siphoner says.

"I'm Lizzie. Sisters." The blonde siphoner says.

"Twins." Josie says.

"Fraternal, obvs." Lizzie says.

"Uhm, when are we touring the school?" Michael asked as he was getting annoyed by the two. Just then Lizzie and Josie linked both of their arms in Michael's muscular arms.

"How about now?" Lizzie said smiling as she is excited to tour the new and hot student.

The three continued to tour the school. From the dorms, to classroom, to the Stefan Salvatore library,the gym-where the werewolves usually hang, until the football field, where a wickery game is currently taking place. As the three take a seat to watch a wickery game, Michael couldn't help it but feel amazed knowing that all the things that he saw in a movie are actually real.

"So, this quidditch shit is actually real? Nice." Michael said as he is still processing every information he has learned.

"Well, it's not really called quidditch, it's actually called wickery. My parents invented it when we were 10. Sadly, quidditch remains an elusive pipe dream." Said the blonde siphoner.

"Well, does this school have any other sports besides that?" Asked by the young vampire.

"Oh yes, we definitely do." Said Josie

"Well we have dodgeball, basketball, gymnastics, soccer, and of course it wouldn't be a high school without football." Lizzie said.

"No, shit. You actually have football here?" Michael asked

"Yeah, but our football's quite different from other schools." Josie said.

"Yeah, we actually play flag football here where both genders are equally played in the sport." Lizzie said proudly.

"Why, do you play football?" Josie asked

"Yeah, I used to. In fact, I was actually being recruited to Notre Dame before all of 'this' happened." Michael said as he couldn't help but feel upset knowing his future was already destroyed. "Well ladies, thanks for the whole tour, but I'm actually tired. Think I'm gonna get some rest." Michael said as he sat up from the bench and was heading back to his dorm, until Josie called his attention and so he flinched back at her

"Wait." Josie said. "There will be a party at the woods tonight. I hope you can come?" Josie asked with her puppy eyes.

"Sure, I'll think about it." Michael said. Just then, he left the twins at the game and began walking up into his dorm to get his much-awaited rest.