VI

It was just a typical morning for Hope Mikaelson as she usually begins her day with therapy for the past 4 months now as Alaric recommended the tribrid to do so from the new guidance counselor ever since Emma Tig left.

"So, how are you feeling today?" Asked by the new guidance counselor that Ric hired 4 months ago.

"Well, to be honest still the same." Hope answered.

"Hope, I believe we have been doing this for the past 4 months, I hope you already know that at this point, you can tell me anything, like 'anything' you want to talk about." Said by the guidance counselor.

"Well, what do you want me to say, Ms.Bennett? That I have been mourning my dead boyfriend for the past 4 months now and I still can't seem to move on or that I still can't stop blaming myself for what happened to him? So yeah, I feel sad and guilty of myself. Happy?" The tribrid argued.

"You could've said that the moment I asked you the question. Hope, you can't let your feelings consume you because trust me, the more you consume them instead of just letting them out, it can slowly ruin you inside." Advised by non other than the newly hired guidance counselor, Bonnie Bennett.

"Well, I'm already ruined so what's the point anyway? I've gotta go to class. I'm late." Said by Hope and just like that, she left Ms. Bennett's office and proceeded to go to her first class. Just as Hope exited Bonnie's office, Alaric entered to see what was going on, but he didn't catch Hope on time.

"Hey, so how's everything going?" Asked by the headmaster as he sat down in one of Bonnie's chair.

"Still the same, Ric. You know, Hope, she can really be a handful sometimes." Bonnie pointed out.

"Oh, trust me, I've been there." Alaric said as he chuckled. "She's probably the most stubborn person I've ever met. She gets that from her father."

"You know, I actually think it's funny that she's a lot like Klaus, but his less evil version. You know what I mean." Damon interrupted as he entered the Bennett witch's office with both of his best friends there.

"Damon?! Don't you have a class to teach?" Asked by Bonnie as she was surprised that Damon was there.

"Yeah, Damon. Just remember that I pay your salary here." Ric joked.

"Relax, I don't have classes till after lunch. Soo..I guess it's safe to say that I can hangout with my 2 best friends for old time's sake." Damon joked and the two just rolled their eyes. "So, how's the Hope situation?" Asked by Damon.

"Well, she is a Mikaelson afterall." Alaric said with many different meanings.

A/N:Hey guys! So sorry it took like a week or two to upload. Anyways hope at least I can give y'all a glimpse of nostalgia in this chapter. Don't worry though, they all will be returning in the next chapters but I only intended for them to be supporting characters. I'll focus more on the mains. Anyhows enjoy and always stay safe.