IV

1 week has passed ever since the party and it's already the first day of classes. Some may be excited but sadly, some aren't. Ever since the party, Michael has been fooling around with different ladies non- stop. Guess even in a boarding school, Michael is still a ladies man. It was now 8:30 in the morning but classes are supposed to start at 8:00. Though, Michael is still in bed with a random girl.

"Shit." Michael said as he didn't realize that he was already 30 minutes late the moment he woke up and checked his alarm clock.

Michael dressed up quickly given that he is a vampire, and packed all his school supplies and immediately rushed to his first class. As he enters the vampire classroom, all eyes were immediately on him. What a way to make a first impression.

"Sorry I'm late." Michael said to the whole class and immediately sat beside Kaleb as it was the only open spot left and somehow he was the only person he knew in the room.

"Actually make that 30 minutes late." The professor joked. "What's your name kid?" He asked

"Summers. Michael Summers." The young vampire answered.

"Well Mr.Summers, I believe we haven't met. I'm Damon Salvatore and I'll be your professor for the whole semester and I also expect that this is the first and last time that you'll be late to my class, Mr. Summers?" The newly hired professor demanded from his student.

"Yes, sir." The young vampire complied.

"Good. Now where were we?" Just then, Professor Salvatore continued his lecture about the history of the origins of the vampires, specifically the Mikaelson family and also he discussed what is a ripper vampire. Just after hours of lecture, it was already recess and Damon finally concluded his class with a bunch of homeworks for the young vampires.

It was now recess and of course students go to the dining area to eat. Michael didn't know where to sit, though he saw an open spot next to Josie and in doing so, he chose to seat beside her even though he has no idea how upset she is with him.

"Mind if I sit here?" Henry asked Josie.

"No, but I have a witchcraft class to get to, so I hope you can sit alone." Josie said and immediately left her table as she doesn't want any forms of interaction with the young vampire.

"Ok..." Henry said though he still has no idea that Josie's mad at him. Henry was just eating his meal peacefully, until a certain dirty blonde vampire came to sat beside him.

"Is this seat taken?" Asked Jade.

"No, you can actually sit here." Henry said.

Jade then sat down beside Henry and decided to introduce herself to him. "I'm Jade by the way."

"Summers. Michael Summers." The young vampire also introduced himself.

"So I've heard." Jade said making Michael look at her in a confused way.

"Excuse me?" Asked Michael

"How about you just meet me in the woods after class and show me what you've got? I just wanna know if the rumors are true." Jade said and gave Michael a wink. Of course this turned Michael on as he knew everything what she meant.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I uploaded late. My online classes has been stressful lately. Oh and sorry also if the story was rushed:( Anyway, don't hesitate to comment down critics and suggestions about my fanfic. I would appreciate them:) But if you're shy to comment them, I'm one dm away. Anyways always stay safe and God bless y'all.