Drunk

A/N: Okay so this is going to be one of those regular chapters so bear with me

Reggie's POV

I was currently at Carrie's house for some party she was throwing. I don't even know what it was for, but it was big...and loud.

"Hey babe." Carrie said as she wrapped her arms around me from behind. I turned around and placed her arms linked around my neck.

"Are you not drinking?" She asked as she sighed at the sight of no cup in my hand. I shook my head and kissed her cheek. It's kind of weird. I'm tangible when I'm with Carrie for reasons I don't understand.

"But I know you did." She smiled and pressed her head against my shoulder. Why could we touch each other? I had been purposely avoiding people so no one would find out I was a ghost, but it turns out I don't need to do that with Carrie.

"It's still cool that I invited Julie, Alex, Luke, and Flynn right?" I felt bad about missing band practices so I figured a party would make it better. Also I figured by the end of it Julie and Flynn would be so drunk that they wouldn't remember what they were mad at me about.

"Yeah it's fine. On one condition." She looked up at me with he drunk lopsided smile.

"And what would that be..._

"You have to loosen up, drink, and have some fun." I sighed, but nodded anyway. If this is what got them into the party then I will gladly drink a couple beers.

She handed me a bottle, and tipped.it towards my lips. Surprisingly I was able to drink it. It tasted awful but hey....I was able to drink something.

.........

Okay I am so drunk. Everything is like super vibrant.

And where the heck are Julie, Luke, Alex, and Flynn? They should've been here by now. Oh wait that was the bell.

"I WILL GET IT!!?" I yelled to no one in particular. Everyone just screamed in response.

Luke's POV

Why did Reggie even invite us to this party? I don't want to be here and I don't think anyone else does either.

We knocked anyway, heard someone yell they would get it, and just like that the door swung open to reveal one Reggie slumping against the door frame.

"Reggie are you drunk?" Alex asked as Reggie stepped out onto the porch.

"Nooooo. Why would you say..." And just like that he was throwing up in the bushes. Once he was finished he stood up again smiling.

"Come on in. And get this we can drink, and Carrie can actually touch me!!" He seemed really excited so we sighed and went in.

The house was like a literal club. How was Bobby okay with this?

As soon as Reggie walked back into the house Carrie was there placing another beer in his hands which he happily started to drink.

"Reggie don't you think you've had enough?" Julie asked moving towards the bottle.

"Nah. I'm happy and good. Happier than I've felt in a long time." He then skipped away leaving us with Carrie.

"So. Do you guys want anything to drink?" She asked all sweetly. We shook our heads and I stepped forward.

"We're actually just here to get Reggie. So we'll just grab him and be on our way..." I tried to move past her, but she stopped me before I could.

"He's having fun here Luke. The last thing he needs is for you guys to take him away from here." There she was. There was the normal Carrie. The stuck up snob is back.

She smiled drunk. She was so obviously drunk, and walked away.

"So I guess we do it now then?" Alex turned to Julie in shock. He didn't know we were doing it tonight.

"No. We are not kicking him out of the band. If he goes I go. Even if it's just a prank to get him back." Wow. Alex had always been protective over Reggie. I mean out of the three of us he was the youngest, but it never went this far.

He left us and went to the drunken Reggie who was currently learning to twerk.

"Wait a second. What will happen if the band does break up?" Julie shrugged and walked over to the table with all of the drinks. She brought me back a beer, and when I said I couldn't drink she just forced it to my lips. Surprisingly I could drink. Why was this so....I don't know. Unrealistic?

"Let's just grab Reggie and Alex." She said pointing at the corner where Alex was successfully learning how to 'drop it like it's hot' and Reggie was still unsuccessfully twerking. The worst part is that they actually looked like they were enjoying themselves. Like all of their worries and everything was gone. Actually gone.

"Maybe we should let them be for a little bit. I mean they actually look like they're having fun. Let's let them enjoy it. Then we can drag them out of there." She nodded in her agreement and we went towards the drink table.

Alex's POV

I think I know what Reggie was talking about now. It's exhilarating to be a part of the popular crowd. To have a bunch of people that actually want to be around you. Either that or they're just pretending, but to be honest I don't really care. They are acting like they are my friends and that's all I care about. At least I know Reggie's okay now.

"So!! You happy I invited you!?!" Reggie said as he grabbed another beer. Maybe he was drinking too much?

"Actually yeah. For once I feel...I don't know how to describe it.."

"Free? Like there's nothing holding you down??" Actually that was exactly it. Well obviously he knew, I mean he's been feeling it for a while now.

"Yeah Reggie. Exactly that. How did you know?" He turned to me and I swear I could've seen a tear in his eyes.

"Can we talk outside. You know ghost to ghost." Of course I said yes. I mean if you looked at him and saw his facial expression there's nothing you wouldn't do.

....

When we went outside and shut the door the music got instantly quieter and Reggie turned to me.

"I think I'm going to break up with Carrie." Woah okay. Definitely wasn't expecting that. He looked really sure about it, and also really upset at the same time.

"Is there a reason or are you just going out on a random limb here and going for it?"

"I just...," His voice broke and I instantly went to comfort him," I don't feel like me anymore. It's Carrie she's changing me. Luke was right, I'm not the same person anymore. I'm just an imposter. This life...it isn't mine. It isn't even real. The life I'm living right now is just something Carrie molded me into being." I pulled him into a hug and he just cried into my chest. He was so emotionally unstable that it made my heart ache.

"Reggie. If you want to just go home...then we can just go home." He nodded into my chest until I pulled him up and forced him to look at me.

"Do you want to leave Reg?"

"Yeah Alex can we just go back to the garage?" I nodded and we poofed away.

.......

Luke's POV

When me and Julie finally got back to the studio we saw something we definitely weren't expecting.

It was Reggie and Alex curled up on the couch together. What made me really concerned though was the fact that Reggie had tear streaks running down his face.

"Should we wake them up?" I asked Julie, but she looked too drunk to even see straight.

So I picked her up and carried her into the house and up into her bedroom. Thank God it was late or else Carlos or Mr. Molina would've just seen Julie floating up the steps. That would've been a long talk, especially since Julie is really really drunk.

I placed her under her covers and poofed back to the garage where I fell asleep on the floor.

A/N: So now we've seen a little Alex/Reggie. Who is he gonna end up with. Only time will tell. - Kayla