Alive

Alex's POV

Reggie and I were currently just hanging out in the studio. We had the whole day to ourselves and it couldn't be better.

First we had messed around with some songs. I mean it was kind of hard with only drums, a bass, and no lead guitar, or vocals, but we made do. Can I just say we rocked it.

Second we had a game of chase. Well more like Reggie took my fanny pack, and I continued to chase him around the room. It was fun, and that's currently what we are still doing.

Well what we were doing until Reggie fell unconscious suddenly.

It was so unnatural. He just passed out. At first I honestly thought it was a joke, but then he wouldn't wake up when I nudged him, so I did what I thought would help. I pulled him gently between my legs so that his head was laying on my chest. There was no breathing pattern or a heartbeat, but those weren't common on a ghost anyways, so there wasn't much for me to go off of.

Second I grabbed my phone and instantly dialed Luke's number because I knew he would be with Julie.

Phone call

L - Hey Alex what's up??

A - Nothing good

L- Why what's wrong?!?!!?

A - Reggie passed out, and now he won't wake up

L - Julie and I will be home in like five minutes. Stay with him

A - What did you think I was going to do

End phone call

Reggie still hasn't stirred at all. He's just lying there.

"Come on Reg. Please wake up." As if on cue Julie and Luke walked in the room. As soon as Luke laid eyes on Reggie he was all over him checking if he was okay which we couldn't even be sure of.

Luke helped me move him onto the couch, and he wasn't even responding to contact which I mean he wasn't before, but still.

"What's even wrong with him?" Julie hadn't meant it to sound rude but it did. Or maybe it wasn't, and I was just super over worried about him.

"I don't know Julie! If I knew I wouldn't have called you guys home now would I??" Julie looked scared for a moment before realizing it was just my anxiety on the surface.

Luke grabbed my shoulders and just hugged me, Julie joining in not long after. I just melted into their embrace and let my tension go. I might've cried for like I don't know maybe five or ten minutes before I finally pulled away. They give okay hugs just not as good as Reggie's. I miss him.

We were fine until Willie came barging in through the studio doors.

"You guys have to run now!!! Caleb is not far behind me and he's looking for you guys!!" Then he saw Reggie on the couch and immediately his facial expression turned to concern. Well a stronger concern that is.

"What's wrong with Reggie?" He asked as he moved to walk towards him, but I stopped him before he could.

I let go of his arm and pushed him away from Reggie before Luke and I went to move in front of him, and Julie refound the drumsticks she had been holding and threw one of them at Willie's head.

"What's happening to him?" I asked as I stared directly into Willie's eyes with anger so evident in my expression that it made him squirm.

Except it wasn't him that answered. It was another voice echoing from the doorway.

"He has a choice to make."

We all turned to face the doorway and saw none other than Caleb Covington in all of his evil glory. Wait that sounded like I was praising him. I take that back.