Ranking the Songs

Okay this isn't really a chapter but I am going to be ranking all 15 of the songs in the show. I am a huge fan of the show and I love every sing in the show. These are just my opinions and you do not have to agree with me. You can however leave your favorites in the comments.

Okay here we go....

Number 15

I Got the Music

This one took me a week or two to like to be completely honest with you guys, but I absolutely love it now. However there has to be one at the bottom.

Number 14

Wow

Another one that was hard for me to put this low since I love Dirty Candy so much. The only reason this one is down here is because I love the other ones more.

Number 13

The Other Side of Hollywood

Please don't hate me for this one. Trust me this is my literal favorite episode from the show and I love all the scenes in the Hollywood Ghost Club, but.. I don't even have a defense for this one.

Number 12

Flying Solo

Omg!! This is getting really hard to rate these songs. This one I love so much, and the backup from the guys plus the friendship between Julie and Flynn just make this song even better.

Number 11

Bright

This song is just amazing!!! A literal masterpiece. However much I love it though...the next ones are just ranked over it for me.

Now we're getting into the top 10....

Number 10

You Got Nothing To Lose