I'm going to hell

A/N: SO.......I'm not good at writing smut so....pls rate me in the comments! And I have seen my story has been getting attention! Thankyou sososososososososoSO much for fucking 500 views! GODDAMN! I honestly thought I wasn't gonna make it that far. I have a severe lack of motivation, but this keeps me moving forward! So I hope ya'll like this here we go...

                                                                              .

                                                                              .

                                                                               .

 Asahi's Pov

I looked at my phone to see the last message from Noya. Shit. I hurriedly grabbed my coat and ran out of the house.

Where was I going to? No, he knew he where he was going and why. 

A wave of anger started to build up inside Asahi as he arrived at his destination. Noya's house. Having known that Noya leaves the key behind the bush under the matt he grabbed the keys and opened the door. 

He doesn't see anyone.

He starts looking everywhere but no Noya.

Soon he heard a faint creak upstairs. It was coming from Noya's room. He busted in the door only to see Noya wearing nothing but a hoodie that's too oversized and nothing underneath. Despite having the little blush on his face he walked up to Noya slowly.

"A-Asa-?" Noya said surprised. But never finished.

Noya's Pov

As I just got out of the shower I put on a hoodie because I was too lazy to put on actual clothes. I was air drying my hair because of its fluffier that way. As I bounced on my bed I heard my door creak open. I turned around to see Asahi slowly walking up towards me.

A-Asa-? I said. And quickly shut my mouth before I got anything out.

He soon got on top of me. I was still in shock that he was here but I quickly got out of shock when I heard him speak.

"Noya," he said with a low angry tone. It sent shivers down my spine, but it kinda turned me on. He looked me dead in the eyes. I just turned my head away. I was guessing he was over here to talk about the dare that he and Tanaka made. Im pretty sure tanaka told him. Yet, I still didn't say anything! I wasn't about to wuss out on a challenge that was given to me. Tanaka would never let me live it down! Then he started to speak again.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked. He sounded angry, confused, and sad at the same time. I really wanted to say something, but I couldn't! So I just looked up at him.

"How long is this going to last?"He asked again. He sounded more demanding this time, and Hey, I didn't mind it. So I just shook my head. Then he spoke again, but instead of just asking me he grabbed something...

"I asked you a question, Yuu," He said with a straight face as he grabbed ahold of my cock and start rubbing it up and down. (I felt weird writing that but whatever).

"NGH" I moaned. It caught me by surprise. I covered my mouth to make sure I didn't make any more noises, but he grabbed both of my hands and pulled them over my head. I bit my lip so I wouldn't make any sounds, but soon he licked his lips for a kiss for access, which was granted. It wasn't even a fight for dominance he automatically took over. I felt a surge of blood rush to my face. 

"Mmmhngh..." I moaned. I couldn't help it was overwhelming. 

It was a long lustful kiss. Asahi didn't let up though he started moving his hand faster. Up and down. I felt a knot in my stomach it felt weird...

"Ngh...Hmmh...AGH" I moaned, almost a shout. Ropes of white were shooting out of my manhood. Every muscle in me we're weak. I was exhausted, but somehow not tired.

Asahi's Pov

I was jerking Noya off I can't believe it. But I won't let up, I wanted to make him feel pleasure, loved, and wanted. As he sped up and Noya came, and it was a sight to see. His eyes were filled with almost tears. Drool was dripping from the side all the way to nape. Eyes lidded, hair messy. You can see the cum on his stomach and on my hand. He was a panting mess. I licked my lips at the feast in front of me. Swiftly I took his hoodie all the way off and started kissing and leaving love bites on his neck. Doing that he earned a little moan from Noya. So cute. I started moving down towards his abdomen and kissed gently. I was about to give Noya a blow job. He had known to do this because of a manhwa he accidentally read Bj-Alex. Soon Asahi swallowed the little libro's dick. (They are out of college and the all stayed friends and yes Noya is still a libero only at some games.) It was tiny so Asahi was able to wrap his tongue around it. He earned a loud moan from Noya who was grabbing Asahi's hair which he didn't mind. As he was giving Noya head he decided to start prepping him...

.

.

 .

A/N: HOLY SHIT(literally). Look guys, even I want a part two. 😔I tried I really did. I guess if this gets to like what a lot of reads I'll do a part two.😗👏 (I know it has so many fucking reads that's why I made this).👁️👄👁️ I will be adding some more ships in like 5 or 4 chapters later...Any way vote what ship you want next❤️:

SakuAtsu:

AsaNoya pt.2:

KageHina:

TsukkiYama:

IwaOi: 

DaiSuga:

KuroKen:

BokuAka:

YakuLev:

A/N: I'm sorry this was late. 😅The Newer the ships are coming soon..?😐

Author-chan OUT!