Yaku-san!?!? Lev/yaku

------------------------------

-Lev's P.O.V-

Yaku-San-...I wonder if he is ok...I hope he i-...Lev's thoughts trail off as he heard a loud sound.

"ACK" it yelled.

He runs towards the spot so he can see where it came from. He saw something that he did not believe, no he didn't want to believe it. Yaku-san was there struggling with three men with him giving him hickies, biting, and touching him everywhere, against the wall, holding both of his wrist and legs. And then he saw two guys on the ground that looked like they have gotten beaten up pretty badly. With his skirt all the way off. (DONT WORRY, they are wearing shorts underneath they're dresses shorts)

I froze in fear is this really yaku-san...? He looked again but this time they meet eyes. Yaku-san eyes looked melted, drool dripping from his clenched teeth, and blush as red as a tomato. Then he mouthed something that made lev eye's open wide with anger.

"..ev....Lev...help..!" The Libro hoarsely moans. As the other guy bit down on his neck.

Yaku san asked for help. A-And this guy-

That's when I started to lose it. I tried to get over there, but two of the people who were on him came charging towards me. I didn't want to get caught up in a fight but I did what I had to do. There were two guys one with a grey shirt and one with a blue one. The guy with the blue shirt tackled me down. But I ended up on top of him and punched him in the face. I guess he didn't like that so he pulled my hair and pulled me back onto the ground. But before he did anything I clashed our heads together and he stepped back then I tackled him and banged his head on the ground. He was there holding his forehead with both of his hands. Lev wiped the blood off of his mouth.

"Next." I said in a cold tone.

"I'll make you regret that," the grey shirt said.

Again the grey shirt came towards him but he was a little faster than the blue shirt. So once he swung his fist it was a little faster and were getting harder to dodge. Soon Lev thought he needed to make the first hit. As he was dodging lev almost got hit near the face.

"LEV-...AGHMGh" yaku whined/moaned. The guy sucked on his chest.

He knew he needed to get over there and soon, he swung his arm to the side then kicked the grey shirt onto the ground. The grey shirt didn't get back up. He stood there for a while panting. Wow, maybe I should kick more often like yaku-san.......YAKU-SAN. He soon noticed that Yaku was still over there but limped on the ground. The guy had left. A/N-(wow. What a pussy)

Tch.

I quickly ran towards yaku.

"YAKU-SAN".he was there but didn't say anything, but his body twitching and face and mouth covered in saliva and little tears. Yaku-san....

I covered him up with my sweater and picked him up bridal style. I guess yaku is still sensitive he's shivering like crazy.

------------------------------

-Yaku P.O.V-

Ugh, My body feels all bruised up. This is the worse. I feel tears streaming down my face. This sucks. I'm soooo kicking Oikawa's ass tomorrow.

"Yaku-san?"

Crap. I forgot lev was here. I start to brush away my tears, but I get stopped. By much larger and pale hands.

" It's okay yaku-san let it all out," the tall Russian said with a smile. That was it. It made yaku break down into tears. That's all it took. One sentence. Soon he was a sobbing mess.

" I-..I..I....-I....was-...so....scared" I cried between tears.

"I know, I know" Lev whispered. Leaning him closer in the chest.

"It's okay now, I won't let anyone harm you Mori-san," Lev reassured him.

I looked up and saw a smile on levs face. I was crying into his chest for what seemed forever, as I was getting sleepier.

"Hey, Lev...?" I said hoarsely.

"Yes, Yak-" Lev gets cut off with a pec on his cheek.

"I love you," I mumbled that and drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------

-Lev's P.O.V-

"W-what," I stuttered and stopped in my tracks.

It was like a dream come true yaku-san just said he loved me. I can feel the blush rush up to my face. I soon noticed Yaku's sleeping face. Oh, he's asleep now.

Lev felt happy that yaku-san loved him. He was happy that his feelings were reciprocated. He was even happier that yaku-san was in his arms. Soon lev started walking again. Yaku nuzzled and what sounded almost like a purr into levs chest.

Adorable.

He pulls yaku closer and kisses the older male.

Soon he feels a ring in his pocket. Kuroo's calling him?

"Any luck on finding Kenma and Akaashi-san," I asked.

" No, but me and Bokuto hear some sounds coming from behind the gym."

" Go check it can't harm anyone?" I said.

"Yea, I guess", he responded.

"Any way you found yaku yet?"

"Yea, he's in my arms sleeping right now," I said happily.

"Oya?" you can practically hear his annoying hyena laugh through the phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yes! Kuroo-san I think the guys are here more than just flirting" I furrowed my eyes.

" What do you mean," Kuroo asked sounding sterner.

"I mean that they were sexually harassing yaku!!" I almost yelled. Balling up my fist at the memory.

"Ok, this is more serious than we thought.."Kuroo said with a deep voice. It sends me shudders and not the good kind.

"Oh wait, there's a message from tsukki."

*Kuroo hung up the phone*

"Kuroo?".

"Hello?"

He hung up.

That was weird.

I look back down at yaku to see him still sleeping.

Ah. I love him.

I promise I won't let anyone touch you like that again yaku-san. And with that, I kissed him on the forehead and kept walking to the gym.

------------------------------

A/N- OK THAT WAS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART AGGRRHH. I think that Levyaku is a generally wholesome ship...that I'm going to have my fun with! >:)-. Anyway, I hoped you liked it #LevYaku for the win!!!

ANYWAYS!!!, Thank you for reading once again, and I am working on a mafia book cuzzzzzz......why not?Soooooooo.....On that note.

AUTHOR-CHAN OUT!!