What happened?! BokuAka/KuroKen

I saw Tsukishima's message from the group chat and my heart dropped.

"Pls hurry up, we are in trouble, and it's not just me its Kenma, Hinata, Yaku, Suga, Oikawa, Atsumu, Yamaguchi, and Noya. I'm fine but I can't say the same with the others. Pls hurry, Kenma is crying so much rn!!"

-Akaashi

Tsukki: HURRY UP AND LOOK U DUMBASSES

Kuroo: Thx Tsukki

Tsukki: Don't call me that

I closed the group chat and ran toward behind the gym. As I ran closer I heard some crying. I hope it's him but at the same time, I don't. Bokuto already next to me running just as fast.

We reach behind the wall to see two of the boy's that we love in tears.

"KUROO"

I was too stunned to move. Kenma was right there crying my name and running towards me.

He fell into my arms and wailed my name several times.

"Kuroo....kuroo.....kuroo" He cried.

"I'm here kitten" I barely managed to get out. We just stood there with kenma in my arms crying.

As much as I wanted to know why!... I had to give him a little bit of time. Damnit. Soon my thoughts get interrupted by a loud

"ARGAASHII"

_Akaashi's P.O.V._

Ah, here we go..

"AKAASHI ARE YOU OK!?!" The owl yelled in a worried tone

"I'm fine bokuto-san" I replied.

"ARE YOU SURE?!" He checked again.

"Yes, Bokuto-san" I reassured.

"Akaashi-...I missed you" he said as he put his head on my shoulder.

"I know bokuto-san it's your weakness no.9 being without me for too long will make you sad"

"Wrong" he mumbled.

"Hmm?" I said in curiosity. I never thought I was wrong?.

"Being without Akaashi is no.1" he said looking into my eyes.

"Eh?" I blushed profusely.

"W-What?" I asked again.

"I said being without akaashi is my no.1!" he said again.

"A-Ah yes, m-my bad!" Hearing this from bokuto-san made me happy. So I decided to be a little bolder.

I grabbed Bokuto's cheeks, made him bend down a little bit, and kissed him on the forehead. Then I let go.

"Well, I missed bokuto-san too," I said that and walked toward Kuroo and Kenma.

"A-Akaashi?"

I looked down at Kenma he was so shaken, I mean who could blame him. He was almost raped. If I didn't step in to get my hands dirty, then he would've been a goner. I told him to pay attention to the self-defense t.v. shows but he didn't listen. I'm glad he had kuroo or else he still would have been still crying. What a good couple they would be. I mean they don't realize it but they look like two people in love. It's obvious that they like each other. It"s like kuroo doesn't even try to hide it, idk if kenma's too dense or he just doesn't understand.

A/C~P.O.V.

"Oh hey, 'Kaashi" Kuroo greeted.

"Hello, Kuroo" He replied.

"Kuroo, I'm sleepy" Kenma whispered.

"Get on my back kitten," He said. And kenma did just that and fell asleep.

"So what happened," Kuroo asked.

"Well some guys asked to play a game, and it turned out to be completely the opposite. They were planning to molest us I guess, if it wasn't for me then I wouldn't have made them go away."

"Wow," Kuroo responded.

-Kuroo P.O.V.-

"Well what'd you do," I asked.

"I waited until they said some stuff, broke two of the guy's arms, then I said I had screen recorder on, and that I will rat on them to the police," he executed.

"YEP THATS MY AKAASHIII" We were interrupted by Bokuto. I saw Akaashi's blush creep upon his face. It's so obvious that they like each other. They were like a married couple. It seemed that Akaashi saw the smirk on my face and he completely dropped his mood. It was all good and all, but I was still angry, not at Akaashi, or kenma ofc, But at myself. If only I had made it sooner. Ken Ken wouldn't be crying his eyes out. If I had gotten there and Akaashi didn't have to get his hands dirty. My thoughts get interrupted by my name being said quietly but just enough so I can hear it.

"K..uro..o" it was kenma!?

"Yes, kitten" I turn my head back and whispered.

"I lov-.."

"Kenma your Awake?" Akaashi interrupted.

"Oh....yea" he replied.

"Great, I'll take it from here kuroo," he said back to me smiling. It seemed like he was trying to take kenma away.

"No nono...It's fine to have him" I argued.

"No I got him," and with one yank kenma was gone.

Damnit Akaashi. Sly ass owl. We start walking and I start thinking about what kenma was about to say, I spell it out in my mind.

L....o....v-

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE WAS KENMA GOING TO SAY THAT HE LOVES ME!?!? AND DAMN AKAASHI GOT IN THE WAY?!! Must've been really pissed because my face started to show, and bokuto noticed.

"You good bro, you look like you constipated?" He asked.

"Do you even know what that means?" I asked trying to lighten up the mood.

"HEY! I DO TOO AKAASHI TOLD ME!!" He yelled.

"Yes bokuto-san I helped you because you were being too stupid so I called out on it" he replied calmly."

I burst out in euphoria of laughter.

"AGAAAASHIII, WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT??!!" Said the now sad owl.

"Because it's the truth bokuto-san," Akaashi said truthfully.

I laughed wholeheartedly. I'm glad I was with them, they always know how to lighten up the mood. I looked forward again to kenma. He looked back and quickly turned around. Gahhhhh he's so cute.

I promise I will find who made my kitten cry.

+

+

+

A/N-ACCKKKK, I'm sorry I ship BokuAkaKuroKen. IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE THIS CLEAR!! Like so it's complicated. I ship KuroKen and BokuAka alone right but, I feel like there in a poly relationship but not really like they would treat each other all like boyfriends but ofc have their favorites y'know. Anyway, Kagehina and Asanoya are next ?or should it be IwaOi and Tsukiyama.? YOU GUYSS DECIDE!!!

Tsukiyama/IwaOi:

Kagehina/Asanoya:

ANYWAYS ON THAT NOTE AUTHOR CHAN~ OUUUTTT!!!<3