chapter 4

after sana left sidhart was having a continuous smile on his face. he took rest of the interviews and wentt back home thinking about sana.

on the other hand sana was wandering wether she will get the job or not. she thinks, "patani yaar kya hoga. ek toh pehele hi siyappa ho gya ki apne boss ko hi sunna baithi, par isme meri kya galti hai dekhke voh bho toh nhi chal rhe the aur fr kaise atttude dikha ke chale gaye. ek baar sorry bhi nhi sadu kahike. ugghhh.. sana tu yeh kya soch rhi vo jaise bhi hai tujhe usse kya job ke chances toh kam hi hai yahan itni badi company ke head ki secretory kaisee ban sakti hai tu jab koi experience nhi hai na hi tu fully qualified hai. anyways isme jo hoga dekha jayega abhi ghar chalte hai fir bacche bhi aa jayenge class ke lie." she went home shrugging all her thoughts.

next day sid went to the office and sana was stil in his mind. he didn't understand why was he just thinking about her sinve they have met. but keeping all these thoughts aside he thought to find a way to give sana this job so that she would be here because he really want to knw more about her and also ddn't wanted to disturb her studies. after thinkig for a while an idea struck in his mind and he called rahul(works in his office and manages all the new applications for job).

"may i come in sir" rahul asked

"yeah! rahul i have decided secretory for me. plz call ankit and shehnaaz for the job confirmation and call them to office. i have decided to have some changes in my working pattern so i will inform them myself about there duties." rahul nodded and left the cabin.

here sana was in her college and she got the call from rahul during her recess time. after listening that she had been selected for the job she was 1st very shocked that why have he selected her over those qualified applicants but shrugged her thoughts thinking that at least she got a good job.

in the evening she reached the office and was waiting in the waiting area to be called inside. after sometime she was called inside along with another boy.

the knocked the door. "come in"

they went inside greeted sid who nodded with a smile and asked them to have seat.

"so miss shehnaz and mr ankit , 1st of all congratulations for the job" sid greeted them and they both thanked him with a smile but a confusing one.

"well i know you both are confused as why and how to people are selected for the same job that to be of the secretary, right?" they both nodded to the ques and sid continued, "okay! so lemme explain. well you know i have two businesses on in field of interior designing and other this so basically i have decided to give equal time and attention to both. i liked your interest in designing ankit so you will be my secretary for that business and you miss gill wll be here. i hope i am clear now?

they both nodded and sid continued, "okay so you guys can join from tomorrow. your reporting time and everything else will be informed to you via mail." they both nodded and left the cabin.

sana was very excited and call anu to meet her at her mama's house.

AT HER MAMA'S HOUSE

"kya hai sana kyu sabko yahan bulaya hai tune", her mami asked for the 3rd time in past 10 mins. "bas 5 min aur mami anu ko bhi aa jane do fir batati hu" sana said

after anu arived everyone again settled in the living area egerly waiting for sana to say something and finally sana spoke," well app sab to pta hi hai ki kal main ek interview ke lie gayi thi, to waha se confirmation aa gaya hai aur.." she said after a pause, "mujhe vo job mil gayi hai and also i will be the secretary of non other than the owner sidhart shukla"

"what are you serious? you got the job in shukla enterprises as a secretary that to of the head of the no no actually owner of the company THE SIDHART SHUKLA. oo myyy gooddd. hhahaha" anu screemed in excitement and hugged sana. every one also congratulated her though no one was that happy.

"woh sab to theek hai par teri padai. job karegi toh college kab jayegi aur kab padegi. tujhe yaad hai na ki tu medical college mai hai yahan tujhe din rat bas padna chahiye ab iske sath kaise kregi" sana's mother asked

"mumma app chinta mat karo sab soted hai. vaise bhi mera shift sham 5 baje se hai to main college ke bad seedha office chali jaya karungi" sana said

"sham mai shift hai matlab" anu asked in confusion

"matlab ki yeh jo hai na sidhart inke do kam hai na toh vo subha apne vo interior design vala business par dhyan dete hai toh vahan alag secretary hai." sana explained

"yeh thora ajjeb nhi hai do do secretary" her brother asked. "pehele mujhe bhi lga tha phir maine search kiya unke bare mai toh mujhe pta chala ki pehele vo hafte ke 3 din is buniess par dhyan dete te aur 3 dinn dusre par isilie 1 ki secretary rakha tha but ab unhone change kiya ab vo adha adha din krenge. par jo bhi mujhe job bhi mil gayi aur meri college ki problem bhi solve ho gyi hai toh mujhe unse kya matlab." sana said

they then talked for a while and after having dinner anu and sana went to her room

"yaar mujhe toh abhi tak yakeen nhi ho rha hai ki tu sach mai sidhart shukla ki secretary ban gagyi hai ." anu said in amazment

"yeh tu bar bar yeh sidhart sidhart kya kar rhi hai jaise ki voh koi star jo" said said in slight irritating tone because anu was continuously ranting sidhart's name

"tu aisa kaise bol sakti hai. tune dekha nhi kya use. kitna handsome aur hot hai vo. pata hai kitni ladkia marti hai uspe. pichle 2 sal se best busnisessman ka award mil rha hai use. vo sab bhi chorh uski body hai....uska attitude uska aura... maine mar hi jana hai." anu said lost in her dream world

"tu pagal hhai pata hai na tuhjhe" sana said in exaperation and anu rolled her eyes and said, "tu yeh sab chorh aur poora detail main bata kya kya hua vahan" sana rolled her eyes and narrated the whole story to anu.

"hai sana merko to aisa lag rha hai use tu pasand aa gayi hai tabhi to acche khase experienced logo ko chorh kar tujhe select kiya usne.. hai sana ab tum dono date karoge aur fir shadi yaar tu mujhe bhool mat jaio sidhart se shadi ke bat, yaad rakh tere baccho ki massi banungi mai.' anu said in exaperation

"what what what the hell. tu pagal hai kahan pohoch gyi hai tu pasand date shadi. kya bakwas hai. aisa kuch nhi ho rha hai. apni gadi ko break laga zara. pagal ladki aur ek batt acche se jan le mujhe in shadi vadi ke chakkar main nhi padna hai bakwass hai yeh sab. aur ab tu bhi apne ghar ja aur mujhe rest krne de nhi to tere ye khayali pakao patani aur kya kya pakaenge." sana said in utter shock with what anu said.

after that anu left for her house but sana was thinking about what anu said..okay okay not the date vali bat but the job vali bat.

'vaise anu ki bat itni galat bhi nhi hai itne sare acche logo ko chorh kar mujhe kyu chuna unhone" sana thinks and sleeps while thinking.

hey guys! hope you all are liking the story. plz do tell me how's it going. ddo comment and vote. this gives motivation for writing. please also share as many more people will be able to read my story.

you changed my lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें