chapter 13

after driving for sometime they reached their destination. sid parked the car on side and got down. but sana was still sitting in the car as she was confused that why he has stopped the car in mid of the road. sid tapped the window of her side. she slid down the window pain.

"apka utarne ka koi plan hai ajj." sid asked and chuckled seeing her confused and angry face. he opened the door and forward his hand for her to get down but sana didn't move a bit and kept looking at him with face.

"accha baba sorry. nhi chedta ab. ab to chal, poora din yahin nhi rehena hai. i have planed much more. come now." saying so he held her hand and pulled her out of the car.

"yeh kahan hai hum. tu mujhe road par marathon karvane laya hai." sana said dramatically.

"idea bura nhi hai vaise." sid said smiling mischievously at her. "sidharthhh" sana whined.

"okay okay chal batata hu. yeh jagah ka name ridge road hai. yahan par walking karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai. look every where is so beautiful and calm and peaceful. greenery and smell of nature. subha yahan ana bohot pasand hai mujhe. agal sa sukoon milta hai. aur ajj to aur bhi zada accha lag rha hai." sid said while they were walking holding hands.

"ajj kuch special hai jo aur accha lag rha hai?" sana asked looking towards him

"hmmm" he hummed looking towards her and she raised her brows asking what.

"you" sid said pointing towards her. "huh?" sana asked startled at what he said.

"hmm...you...itne khoobsoorat surrounding mai duniya ki sabse khobsurat ladki mera hath pakad kar walk kar rhi hai, to hua na special." sid said looking 1st at her and then at their intertwined hands and again at her.

sana looked at him and then their hands. she immediately freed her hands from his grip and moves forward hiding the blush that appeared on her face. sid chuckled at her shaking his head.

after a few minutes of silence she asked, "aur tum vo history vala kya bol rahe the. yaha to kuch aisa dikh nhi raha." she was looking at him and moving backwards.

"tumhara poore time aise hi chalne ka irada hai." sid asked watching her moving backwards. "hmm" she hummed. sid shook his head in disbelief.

"well yahan hai historical structures age jakar if you want we can go there. but ya this place holds historical importance. this area called the Ridge because of it being an extension of the Aravallis, this is the place where the Britishers prepared their siege in Delhi after the revolt of 1857." sid told her smiling.

"tumhe itna sab kaise pata. bohot homework karke aye ho kya." sana said giggling.

sid chuckled and said, "mujhe history pasand hai aur aisi jagah bhi aur rahi bat homework ki to han kia to bohot hai, tumhe impress jo karna hai." sid said and then realising what he said he quickly covered up by saying, "varna tum bologi poora din bekar kar diya."