chapter 30

Hey guys. I know I said I will not make you guys wait long but please forgive me. My computer's not working and I don't have a habit of typing on phone. It took time. But it's a long chapter and I don't promise but I will try my best to update soon. I am a slow type on phone. So apologies for that.

Okay so now let's get back to the story.

--------------------------------

Sidharth came back home after meeting anu. He was in deep thought. All the things about sana were kind of weird. He knew she is having tough time right now. But her behaviour is stressful for him because he do care for her a lot. Especially her this running away to calm herself whenever something happens. When he heard it in their conversation, he got shocked but when he experienced it himself he got scared like hell. He wanted to shout at her for doing such a stunt. But the thing making him confuse and restless is what anu said about her mother and brother leaving her. When he met them, he felt very good. He got family vibes. There was nothing to make him suspicious about there relationship. He was confused, worried and tensed. He wanted to talk or see her once that if she was doing all right. He tried to call her but her phone was of. Was she avoiding him? That might be possible.

So he msged anu.

Hey, umm..I wanted to talk to sana but her phone's off. Can you do something. If not talk at least do something so I could see her. Please.

He his phone aside and got back to his work. He seriously needed distraction. And not to forget he had to do something about the trip plan as well. He just hoped that sana agrees to go.

It was around 8 when he got a msg from anu.

Hey...I have with a lot of difficulty convinced her to step out of the house. Man u are gonna have a hell hard time with her. Anyways we are going out and I am sending you the address and our booked table no. If you wanna eavesdrop try yourself to get table most near to us. Otherwise you wanted to see her, you can do that as well. See ya

There was a different kind of energy that he got after reading the msg. It was like he got his breath back. He checked the restaurant SHANG PALACE. It is a Chinese restaurant. He called his other secretary to make arrangements just like anu said and he got it, well he is the sidharth shukla. He got ready and went to the restaurant.

After 45 mins he reached there and saw the girls also arriving just then. He thought let them go 1st and then he will go. He didn't wanted to ruin this opportunity. The girls went inside and sat on there table. Sana sat on the chair that was opposite to Sid's. If sid will go and sit there she will be able to see him. So he called anu.

"Exchange your seat with her." Sid commanded as soon as she picked the phone .

"Excuse me?" Anu asked, not getting his commanding tone.

"Apni seat exchange karo uske sath."

"Hindi me anuvad nahi manga hai. Why whould I do that and who the hell are you commanding. Don't forget this is my pla..." Anu was interrupted when she was about to blurt about the plan in anger.

"Shhh...Are you mad or what. Chup karo sara plan mat kharab karo. Aur jitna kahan utna karo na yaar." Sid said in exasperation.

"Reason batane ka kast karenge app"

"Meri table theek sana ke samne hai abhi aur agar vo isi chair pe baithegi to m dikh jaunga aur plan ki band baj jayegi. To miss dumbo do as said." Sid said in extremely sweet but exhausted tone.

"Who the hell did you just called dumbo. Tum na bhad m jao. Main nahi kar rahi kuch bhi samjhe tum." Anu said in anger and was about to cut the call when she heard him shout.

you changed my lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें