Chapter 1

listen to the song while you read for full experience!!! lav yah

"Hey Tom... I'm having a tour in London. You wanna come." You said over the phone on FaceTime while you lay on your side. "Heck yeah... I'll be there front row." You smiled and continued your late night conversation. "Hey... I'm tired. I need sleep. I'll see you in the premiere." You fixed your pillows as it was time for bed. You got your duvet and spread it across your body keeping yourself warm in a chilly winter night. "Ok, love. Bye." He hung up the phone while you blushed at your pet name. He likes calling people either darling or love. So its nothing new, just the feeling... You sighed and looked up onto your ceiling thinking as if there something you want to let go off.

You got up and grabbed your phone heading toward the piano and started playing a mellow tune. "All I want is love that lasts... is all I want too much to ask?" You sung accompanying the chords. (The song is All I want by Olivia Rodrigo.) You continued to sing..."I won't fight for love if you won't meet me halfway..." Your phone was put on record for you to remember your progress. Wrapping up on the piano you head to your table. You grabbed your notebook and opened it to an empty blank page. You grabbed a pen and designed it as Best friends. You proceeded to write and journal your feelings out.

Loving. To love, be loved, and will be loved. I know how that feels... to love and to be loved but not the way I wanted him too. I was looked as a friend, a friend whom you could cry too, be called love, or to hangout with or perhaps all. I never thought that the last person I could ever lie to, was the person I would hide my biggest secret from, my best friend. He knew too well... all too well. I had to lie and put on a smile pretending I'm not jealous or probably try not to blush after a kissing scene with him or trying to act like I'm ok to be left behind for other people. Would I ever be loved the way I want him too? Or probably I should be thankful that he knows nothing and still stay by his side. Will I ever stand by him and confess or will I act like a coward and not confess. Should I stay silently loud or loudly silent... but thats the same thing. Will I ever to kiss him without words dictating our every action or be in a character where I want myself to be. Oh how I wish.

A ring echoed your room while you glanced at your phone. Mom. "Hey, mom whats up?" You answered the call. "Hi, sweetie. Look me and your dad are going back home, I'm afraid that we have to leave you behind. We have an emergency meeting." You sighed and smiled, "of course... its ok mom. I'm not a kid I can handle myself." She laughed. "Ok honey. Are you sure?" You affirmed her and said your goodnights. You sighed and sat back on your chair yawning and putting your weight back up to your floppy and agonizing legs to walk yourself back to bed.

You thought about the premiere and how Tom asked you to be his date for tomorrows premiere red carpet. You smiled to yourself as you were walking him to the red carpet. Harrison was to accompany the two of you and Zendaya would be there too, she was your friend, best friend to be exact. You drifted off to sleep excitedly.