Epilogue

Percy PoV

Artemis was curled up in my arms, her face buried in the crook of my neck as she slept. Stroking her auburn hair, I rested my head on the pillow, closing my eyes, and drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up, Artemis was still sleeping, to which I smiled. A few peaceful minutes later, her eyelids started fluttering. Cupping her face, I brushed her cheek with my thumb as I kissed her. It was a soft kiss, with love, comfort, and passion. When I pulled back, Artemis smiled lazily. "Good morning, love. Sleep well?"

Artemis sat up in my lap, nodding, "Yes, Kelp Head, I had a great sleep. You make a very comfortable pillow." Her stomach growled, "I want silver pancakes, with nectar infused syrup." I chuckled. So the pregnancy cravings have begun. I sat up, summoning some pancakes. Quickly eating some, Artemis got a bit of syrup on her neck. After finishing the pancakes, I flashed the tray away.

"You've got a little syrup there, Arty," I whispered before attacking her neck. Artemis gasped at the sudden feeling of my mouth on her neck. A few hours later, our clothes were on the floor, and we were moaning messes.

Her thighs trembled from exhaustion, but she gasped, "M-more, Percy." I sat her on my dick, making her scream my name in ecstasy as she drenched the sheets in cum.

Pulling out, I kissed her on the forehead. "I love you more than you could ever know, Artemis." After cleaning and dressing us, I lay under the sheets with Artemis, my arms around her stomach as she spooned me.

The next morning, I was awoken by familiar lips. Artemis's lips. Wrapping her in a bear hug, I nuzzled Artemis's neck. "Good morning to you too, Arty." My love smiled, doing that cute yawn-stretch of hers. The best thing about it, her sides were exposed, perfect for tickling. I showed no mercy.

Rolling over, Artemis said, "Percy, you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

A smile graced my lips, "You're the light of my life, Artemis. I love you with all my heart."

Third PoV

And they lived happily ever after ......