First day of work.

Here it is, the big day.

You never thought it would come, the day you finally begin your journey in the music industry. You've dreamed about this for your entire life, since you were a little tot, and you've finally made it. You throw on your jeans and a blue and red flannel, stick your hair in a quick ponytail and head out the door, ready to face the world... there's just one problem... you forgot your coffee.

(Le time skip, brought to you by Tony the tiger)

You arrived at the studio, dead on time. "Ah Y/N, you made it!" Your boss, Andy, exclaimed as you were putting your things in your locker. "Yeah, I wouldn't miss this for the world." You replied, enthusiastic as always. You'd known Andy all through school, he used to be a close friend until the school bitch came between you, Anne, she thought she was all that, flirting with anyone she see's and ruining other people's chances with people, but you got back in contact and worked through the knots and tangles she'd caused between you and grew closer again.

"We have a quiet day today so... Tony!!" He yelled to someone in the break room, he ran over "yes sir?" He said eagerly, "Show Y/N around would you? She's New and I want to get her used to the studio before... He comes" he said with a hint of mischief on his face. Tony nodded and guided me around.

(Another time skip (Author-chan is lazy) brought by The miner on the Golden nuggets cereal box)

"And that concludes our tour!" Tony chirped, "any questions my dear?" I shook my head, no, I was amazed by the size of this place, the decor and detail in the carvings, it's truly enchanting. I felt a hand in my shoulder and snapped out of my daydream, "was the tour helpful" Andy asked, I nodded, "very, sir" he chuckled, "Y/N, just call me Andy."

A/N- sorry it's not a long one, it's like 01:11 Am and I'm exhausted, I had this idea and needed to kick start it, make sure to leave a vote if you want and possibly a comment with some ideas for upcoming chapters,thank youuuu

                    - Bookworm out! 🔥💙