Hoe

𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴
- April 4th, 2020-
|Faith Taylor, Age 19|

Before you read bitch, this shit is a damn roller coaster i wrote this back in Oct, i ain't know what i was doing. so take it easy on me girly
________

"You ain't go never mean shit, or be shit now get the fuck out my house!"Her mother spat out in disgust, without saying a word she left the house.

"Damn baby! Where you going?"A man across the street yelled with a wicked smile plastered onto his face and she ignored him and made her way to her car,

The usual. Creepy ass, dating younger girls, unemployed ass niggas trying ta hit up an 18 year old, and they're four times her age.

"Where you going?"Her old brother asked and she took a step back and exhaled, "Please leave me alone, Boo."She nicely asked.

"Boo" is her oldest brother. Their relationship ain't that good, and it would never be that good

He sucked his teeth and walked off and without hesitation, she entered her car and started her music driving off .

the music soothed her. a distraction from her home life. responding to an text, she had made it to her destination.

↣↣↣

You want this pussy real bad? Say, "Pretty please" (please)
Cop me baguetties, make my wrist freeze (ice)
Got niggas overseas goin' crazy 'bout me (loco)
Jamaican, Cuban, French, Japanese

"Boy don't do that,"She said with a laugh and he sucked his teeth and tried to feel up on her again and she pushed him off of her.

she's very uncomfortable, being round' boys made her uncomfortable, dealing with her past but she thought it would only be her and him.

"I said don't."She gritted out through her teeth and he went over to his homeboys and started laughing causing her to become nervous.

They ain't her friends, she don't have no friends for real, she just chill with some ppl that went to school with her.

"Are they talking about her?"

she thought, her mind crowded with validation for others.

"Should she let him get what he want's?

should she?

Of course not but not many people would agree with that, for example, Faith.

"Yo' Faith, C'mere!"Devontae, motioned her to come here and she kindly shook her head no, she knew that them boys could get rough.

By Rough, Aggressive.

"I said come here."He retorted in a more stern voice and in came, Tamar.

Tamar held power, and weight he could silence a hold room with one whiff.Everyone respected and knew him.

Tamar isn't a kingpin or nun that, he's a - regular boy from the hood, no dealing or nun that.