Anything

𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

"Ahh slow done baby"She moaned as he gave her deep strokes and he didn't listen, he picked up his place ramming into her, she let out a pleasure scream and released all over him and he chuckled.

He felt his nut coming up and he pulled out and nutted in her covers and she turned around and placed her lips onto his and he kissed back, just emotionless.

The kiss didn't mean anything to him, that what had these females going. He was really confusing them.

"I love you Tamar"

"Oh"He said gathering his things and the both got dressed and left out the room seeing Faith on her phone laughing and giggling.

Meanwhile Faith was on the phone with some dude she met a while back, Tamar called himself "Mad" and fucked a hoe while she was in the living room and she heard everything

Tamar snatched her phone and put it to his ear and Faith mugged him, "Who dis?"He asked waiting for a response on the other line and he heard a muscline chuckle

"Where faith at mann,"The person said on the other end and he chuckled, "Don't call ha phone again or unless you want ah bullet in yo' skull."Tamar threatened.

"Bet"The dude said ending the call and she snatched the phone away from him, "You annoying ass fuck bro"She spat out

"Fuck that! You always on sum weird shit why the fuck you even calling dat nigga fo? Bitch you want ta be dead too?"He asked standing ova her and she pushed him away.

He kept grabbing on her and she punched him and he held his jaw, clenching it. He wasn't gone put his hands on her but she was agitating him. Honestly, he wasn't used to this, he ain't never chilled with a girl, or even met a girl that gone return the same energy.

"Why the fuck you always worrying bout me you just had ah hoe in der!"She yelled out, she was mad confused because he always gave mixed signals, one day she's a hoe then the next he's treating her like she's bae.

"That ain't nun yo business, you ain't my bitch or nun you just sum to fuck on"He said with a shrug and she smacked him and it echoed out through the house

"Bet fuck nigga. Remember what the fuck you said too." And she left out the house, she's fed up with his disrespect and bullshit. She didn't care that she had no where else to go, she'd rather that then be with him.

He was mentally confusing her, she knew he could win her back just with a sorry and a hug, She didn't know what he was doing to her but she wanted it to stop,purrr.

(Lmao I sorry I just wanted to add that in😭)

⚔︎⚔︎⚔︎

"HOW THE FUCK YOU FORGET THE WATER STUPID HOE!?"Von spat out and Destiny silently cried taking the steamy burnt noddles out the microwave

"I-I f-forgot"She stammered out and he smacked her into the wall, she burnt his noodles and he was hungry ass fuck.

"Dumb bird bitch, fuck up my sandwich and ima fuck that wig up hoe"He said mugging her head into the wall and she broke down crying on her knees.

She didn't know what she did to deserve this, she didn't want to leave because he was offering to take care of her child, she knew he was the only who would.

↣↣↣
𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚄𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

I got it all on video too he let ah hoe bitch him and I can't wait till everyone see Ha! Ha! Ha!

"Amour get these nasty ass shitty ass panties up!"My mama yelled and I sucked my teeth and picked the underwear and sniffed it, she's annoying.

That's what his ass get! Dick was good tho!

____

-PettyMari